Chapter~ One

"Chris! CHRIS!!"

Chris groaned in frustration as he heard his annoying sister's voice behind his bed, her face towering over him when she didn't get as much has a shrug from him.

Reluctantly, he turned over to his side bed to stare up at his sister with a death glare." What the f*ck are you doing here?" he moaned, pissed he had be woken from his beautiful sleep. One he wouldn't be able to have again.

She flung his bed cover at him, her eyes red in anger. "Don't you have zone respect for the women in this house!?Why sleep naked all the time!?"

He clutched the blanket she had threw at him. Covering himself up, he finally replied dryly. "There's nothing to hide there." he stretched lazily. His gaze blurry from sleepless night. God why can't he just have a day off!!

Heather scoffed at that. "Really? I've lost count how many times mom had seen you completely naked."

"She is my mother after all." he winked up at her. Aiming to let her get fed of the argument. But knowing his sister isn't the type so easily.

"And the Maids?" she pointed out. "Hope you know every one of them gossip about you behind your back?."

"I hope they gossip about how big my c*ck is."

Heather nearly chocked out in disbelief. "God! You're so impossible!"

He smirked. "Now get out. I need to continue my sleep."

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"Mom's waiting on you at the dinning table."

"Can't it wait?" knowing that wasn't an option. He finally gave in without much of a choice. "Alright fine. Out i need to dress up." he shooed her off. "And don't forget to send in someone to help out here." he said before she could finally made her way out.

Christopher cussed and cussed out again has he damped cold water on his face to make him stay awake. Damn all he needed was just three days sleep.

*********

"How is your brother, Heather?." her mother asked has she finally made her to her , and pushed the chair backward to sit.

"Same as always. Stark naked." grabbing a cherry pie, she began to dig in hungrily. "Sorry i can't wait for him."

Her mom nodded, has she watched her eat. "Don't worry. I'll do the waiting."

"So," she began, chewing as she spoke. "What are you going to do, Mom? Chris needs to be married already. He isn't off the hook, is he?am tired of seeing him messing around all day. It's is high time."

Her mother chuckled softly. This had been their every day to topic. But needless to say, she need to remind her daughter about the critical fact. "He isn't the one to settled down. Your father never did."

Heather rolled her eyes upward. "Of course." she couldn't have forgetten her father had left their mother cause they weren't married. Apparently, all her mother was to him was child barrier and of course mistress at the time. "He never loved us." she wiped the sympathy tear away before it's could dropped.

Her mother shrugged. "Maybe he did, or maybe not. We will never know."

Shifting her chair backward, she stood and made her way over to her mother's side and wrapped her arms around her warmly. "Am glad i have you, mama."

A wide happy smile on her face has she patted her daughter on the head. "Thank you, sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~