Getting Ready for Season 3

My morning routine:

Wake up super early
Wash my face
Get dressed
Brush my hair and teeth
Grab all I need
Grab some food to go
Leave to go to the studio

Everyone there was tired, they all had puffy eyes. But me- I looked DEAD. No one else had the same extreme jet lag that I had. They were all talking quietly cause no one really had the energy to talk loud. I was wearing a grey hoodie with the hoodie over my head and I was ready to pass out.

I walked to my seat- I didn't look around to observe who I was sitting next to cause I was so tired. I sat down and put my head on the table.

«Woah, good morning to you.»

I looked up. «WHA-aaaaa...» it was Finn. «Heeeeyyy, good morning.» I said with a raspy voice.

«Good morning, y/n.» said a voice next to me. It was Caleb. «Oh, hey! Good morning to you Caleb.» I said yet again with my raspy voice. «You ready for today?» Finn asked with puffy eyes. «Uhm, I-- hope so, but I honestly want to die now. Like just kill me now.»
«Have you eaten anything yet?» he asked.
«No? Why?» I answered.
«Jesus, you need to eat to get some energy. What did you bring?»
«Grapes?»
Finn chuckled. «GRAPES?? Dude, here take my sandwich, it's the least I can do.»
«Wha- what Finn, you don't need to do that, what will you eat?»
«I literally ate so much before I came here, don't worry about me- you need the energy.»
Finn was so thoughtful for giving me his sandwich- I know it was just a sandwich but he truly made me happy. I started this day super tired but now I'm kind of excited cause I get to sit next to Finn all day.

We basically read though the script and talked to the directors and got our measurements for the clothes. You talked to the stylists and they got you a sketch of how they wanted your outfit to look like in the first episode.

 You talked to the stylists and they got you a sketch of how they wanted your outfit to look like in the first episode

_________

Your hair was gonna be side swept with volume and some beach waves. All in all- it didn't look like shit.

I walked out of the fitting room/studio where everyone tries on their clothing. And outside stood everyone- Millie, Noah, Sadie, Gaten, you name it. They were all chatting.

«What costume did you get?!» Gaten asked curiously.

«Uhm- just regular I guess?» I answered.

«DETAILS!» Millie and Sadie added.

«Uhm, well my hair is going to be side swept with beach waves, oh- and here is a sketch of the clothing.» I handed them the sketch.

They gasped.
«Lucky bitch!» Millie gasped.
«Wow. You're so lucky.» Sadie added.
«Damn, that's such a cool outfit.» Caleb said.
«Dude...» said Finn.

I was confused and furrowed my brows. «Wha- is it really that good? I mean it doesn't suck but it's not THAT good.»

Millie rolled her eyes and Sadie chuckled.
«Our outfits are INSANE.» Caleb bursts out.
They all at once started to explain their outfits- I was so overwhelmed.