Chapter 14

As the weeks go by, Parkinson stays away, but she'll walk past my and rub my arm. Harry is with me constantly, along with the rest of The Golden Trio. Ron and Harry have made up... however, I don't know if Ron knows about Harry and I. Not that I would give a reason for him to know. Everytime anyone touches me, my mind goes back to that night and my heart races. It usually ends with me slapping someones hand away... however, I did break Ron's hand the other day. On accident of course.

"Draco?" Harry whispers as we sit in the library. His hand rests on mine and all I do is stare down at it "What's happening to us?"

In that moment, I don't think back to that night. In that moment, I move my hand and hold onto his; hidden from the others view.

"I'll tell you one day." I whisper and he smiles "I was thinking that tonight we could work on our technique."

He nods "Alright... After dinner?" I nod shortly and he smiles "Alright then."

~

After dinner, Harry and I walk into my dorm room. As soon as the door is shut, he tries to kiss me, but I pull away, trying not to make it obvious "So, the Yule Ball is next month. Do you know how to waltz?" he shakes his head "I'll teach you." I hold my hand to him.

And so we dance. I teach him to waltz. When his hands grip my waist, I force back the thoughts of her thighs gripping against my hips.

The waltz turns into slow dancing and my head ends up on his chest and his head ends up on my shoulder.

"What's happening to us?" He asks as I start to dose off "Why are we so distant from each other?"

I sniffle and raise my head to look at him "It's my fault." I sigh, before continuing "I've been reclusive." he stares up at me with amazingly green eyes "It's not something I want to talk about, but I'm sorry."

"Did something happen?" He asks and I shrug "What happened?" when I don't answer, he sighs "Is it something I should know about?" I give a short nod and he continues "Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head "Then we'll talk about it when we talk about it."

And we continue dancing.

~

Due to the potion cauldrons having to be cleaned out, Snape held potions in The Great Hall. Do to shattered teacups, Advanced Divination it also held in The Great Hall.

Harry sits next to me, Ron next to him, Hermione next to him. The twins sit across from us and a bit further down "Aye!" I believe the twin, Fred whispers, trying to not get Snape's attention "Better hurry, Ron! All the good ones will get snatched up!"

"Well, who are you going with?" Ron asks, which receives Fred, I think, throwing a paper ball and a girl. He proceeds to play a game of charades to ask the girl to go to The Yule Ball with him. Once she agrees, he winks at Ron.

Ron turns to Harry and frowns "We need to find dates!"

Harry smiles smugly "I've already got one." in that instant, Snape walks past and shoves their heads into their books.

After he's gone, Ron looks to me "Draco, do you have a date?" I nod and he frowns "Is it only me?" he shrugs "Neville definately doesn't have a date."

"If it pleases you, Neville has someone." Hermione hisses, before getting smacked in the back of the head by Snape.

"Well..." Ron says after Snape is gone "if a bloke shows up by himself, it's fine. But if a girl does..."

"Someone asked me, Ron!" she hisses, before walking off and out of The Great Hall.

~

"Harry?" I ask into the darkness of my dorm room. He stayed over because I asked him to. At first, he thought I asked him because I wanted him. And I tried. But I had to stop after he tried to kiss me.

"Yes?" Harry asks in a sleep ridden voice "What's wrong?"

I gulp, before flipping to face him "I'm going to do something... please, just, don't freak out. Okay?"

"Why would I?" he asks, before I press my lips to his. He's instantly awake and gripping my hips.

I push myself to get as far as I can... but when I'm on top of him, riding him, all I can think about is that this is exactly where, and how, Parkinson damned me.

When tears stream down my face, he stops he and whispers "Draco, stop." after I slow myself, I collapse on top of him and let out a sob.

"I'm sorry." I sob out as his fingers thread through my platinum locks "Fuck, I'm so sorry." I state.

"Tell me, what's making you so upset?" he whispered as he slides the blanket up, over the both of us.

"I can't." I whine, before wiping my face on his chest "I just can't right now."

He sighs "Well, what can you tell me?"

After a few seconds, I lick my lips "I got hurt. I've been paranoid about everything. And I'm trying to get myself better."

"Earlier today, you couldn't even be kissed by me, and now, you were having sex with me." he states, rubbing up and down my arm "What changed?" When I don't answer, he asks "Are you disgusted by me?"

"No!" I whisper "I could never find you disgusting."

"Then what is it?" He asks, a pissed tone about him.

"I'm anxious." I state "That I can't be what you want... anymore." he stares at me in disbelief "Come on, let's go to bed. We'll talk about it after the dance, tomorrow."