One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader

You look around, seeing the suffering in the streets as beggars and the homeless wander. Pulling your hood further down to conceal your masked face, you take a step into the forsaken nation, the pain of thousands invading your mind. Step after step, you move forward on the dirty cobbles, seeing a wanted poster, quickly yanking it down and stuffing it into your pocket. 

A small tug stops your quick pace, causing you to look down at the source. A grungy boy, no older than 7, was staring at you with dull eyes. "Excuse me, but could you spare some change?" 
It saddened you to see how much this place had fallen. Sure it's former state was not ideal, but anything was better than being left alone to starve in the streets as your ruler watched on, doing absolutely nothing to help.

'Old friend, what have you done?'

You open your bag, sifting though it and finding some of your money. You hand the boy a good amount of it, watching as his dull eyes brightened. He began to walk away happily, but was stopped when an extremely thin man ran up, yanking the bag from his small grasp and dashing away. You growl, charging after him and taking him down with a kick, grabbing the bag away as the man began to cry. 

"Please, please don't kill me! I need to eat!" 

"What? I....." 

The little boy ran up, grabbing the bag from you and glaring harshly at the fallen man, skipping off as you stare on, the entire scene shocking you as disgust creeped into your mind. 

'You wanted to create a paradise, one where everyone was kept safe and happy. What happened to that?'

You kneel down beside the shaking man, his tears hitting the cold cobble as you lay your hand softly on his shoulder, causing him to flinch. "I won't kill you." 

"You... won't? But anyone who was caught stealing gets their hands..." Your eyes narrowed, hearing the droop in his voice at the end. "I won't. But what happens when you steal?" 

He starts shaking again, and you hear his whimper. You sigh, helping him up and healing his wounds. 

"You're... you're a mage?"

"Uh, yeah?" 

"Lord Uchiha is paying a hefty sum to those who can get one..." 

'Damnit. At least he didn't recognize me from the wanted posters.'

His arm shot forward, tightly grabbing your wrist as he screeches out, "Guards! Guards!" 

You hear armor clanking, growing louder at a steady pace as your heart begins to thump wildly in your chest. You close your eyes, chanting under your breath as your body is blanketed in electricity. The man recoils as he feels the sparks enter his body, falling over. You jump up, using the worn stone to further propel you up. The clanks loudly echoed throughout the streets and you spot a glimpse of some red armor. "Shoot 'em down! That's Tobi, the Creeping Jokester!"

"You got it!" You yell childishly, giving the guards a thumbs up.

The soldiers ready some arrows, pulling their bows up as they take aim. Your electricity breaks the arrows, but it starts to fade as your concentration slips. You feel an agonizing pain enter your torso, and you jump one more time, landing harshly on the rough roof. You roll over with great difficulty, hearing the soldiers run into the building beneath you. Looking at the arrow stuck in your right side, you grimace. You yank it out, beginning to heal yourself as you become a bit dizzy from the blood loss. You hear the soldiers bust open whatever was keeping them from the roof, so you pick yourself up quickly, leaving the wound still bleeding as you run, getting chased by the soldiers. You jump from one building to the other, attracting attention from anyone who was near, and causing more soldiers to start shooting. As they watch on, they see you skillfully maneuver up and down walls, avoiding any arrows that were fired.