Chapter 34

Yoongi POV:

     I looked in his eyes, listening closely as i watched him. Jimin looked down at his hands, tears welling in his eyes as he shook his head before continuing.

     "you were crossing the street, trying to get away. It was so stupid of me if i hadnt stopped you it woudlnt have happened." Jimin say as tears welled in his eyes, guilt oozing out of his tone.

     "Jiimin, tell me what happened." He shook his head, wiping his eyes before looking down at my hands as he spoke.

     "you were crossing and i called out to you, hoping i could influence you to come home. Y-you turned around to l-look at me a-and you didnt notice it...y--you got hit and its all my fault." Jimin say as he starts to cry, gripping the bottom of his shirt.

     "i called 911 immediately, i-i got you help but when you woke up you didnt remember me. Y-you didnt remember me or hobi, and you barely knew Jin...i-i stopped visiting the hospital because i didnt want to scare you so i had Y/n tell me how you were doing instead. y-you got better after a week and you hung out with Tae, Namjoonie and Y/n a lot, thats what you remember" Jimin say as i look in his eyes, listening as i try my hardest to recall the situation.

     "it was 2 weeks after that that you were abducted...Y-you just disappeared and no one knew what happened to you. Then i started hearing stories..h-how y-you..." Jimin say as i gently take his hands.

     We sat together, talking for long hours as we told each other everything. I told him everything that had happened to me while i was gone, even things i hadnt told Brook, and in return he told me memories i couldnt remember. Telling me various things i did with him and the others.

     I laughed lightly, smiling for the first time in a long time as he told me a story about how I had pulled an all nighter with Jimin and ended up falling asleep on the kitchen floor.

     "we did stuff like that all the time, you took really good care of me." Jimin say softly as he looks in my eyes. "im a little so you did a lot with me. You were my 'daddy' but when you disappeared and forgot me Hobi started taking care of me, so hes my 'papa'." jimin say as i looked at him, nodding softly.

     "what were we like? what was our friendship like, what were some things we did?" I asked as i tried desperately to remember, really wanting to know Jimin again.

     "we were really close, we shared a room so i was around you a lot. you took care of me and i made sure you kept up with your health..." jimin say softly as he looked down then up to my eyes.

     I knew that look.

     I shook my head before nodding softly.

     "hopefully someday ill remember." I spoke softly as he nodded softly, letting go of my hands as he stood up.

     "you should head back to sleep, you must be tired. Goodnight Yoongi." Jimin say softly, kissing my cheek before going upstairs as my eyes followed him.

     I watched him before looking around the room, laying down as i thought about the memories he shared with me.

     I promise you Jimin, i will remember. I will remember even if its the last thing i do.