Suga (Pt. 1)

(Y/n) has never thought she'd get a job as a makeup artist. She thought it would be amazing and that she'd become friends with idols. She doesn't do it to get noticed, she just has always dreamed about working with them. When she got the job, she knew it wasn't gonna be like in the movies. She was assigned to Min Yoongi, or Suga is what everyone calls him. He wasn't really friendly towards her. She would always question herself what she did that made him despise her but she couldn't come up with anything. Though she doesn't care. She puts up with it.

It's been almost a year since she started working with one of the most successful groups around. She enjoys it despite the somewhat 'bullying' she's experiencing.

The guys have been selected for an interview about their lives and careers. Surprisingly some of the staff have been picked to be interviewed as well. She was one of them. She was quite nervous.

"Hurry up will ya?"

"I'm almost done", she said as she finished up putting eyeshadow on the idol she's in charge of.

He was quite annoyed and running out of patience. If wasn't like her to be behind. Everyone else was already finished.

"Done", she said, smiling at the complete result only to be slightly pushed by Suga.

He walked out of the room to meet up with the rest of his friends. While they were being interviewed, she cleaned up her area. She tried to figure out what she was gonna say for the interview. It was a few days away but she had to be prepared so she wouldn't embarrass them.

"Hey."

She froze as she heard a voice from behind her. She didn't want to turn around. She shut her eyes and hoped that she was alone and the voice was just in her head.

"I'm talking to you."

A hand roughly grabbed her arm and turned her around. She winced in pain from the contact.

"What do you want? I told you I don't work for you anymore and I never will", she spat as she pulled back her arm.

"Why? Just because I wouldn't take us seriously?", he asked.

"Because you used me. I should have never gone out with you that night", she said.

"You know how I was and yet you were still clueless and stupid enough to go out with me", he chuckled mockingly.

"Leave me alone", she said before passing by him only to be pulled back.

"Nobody says no to me. I can make your life hell", he muttered while tightening his grip around her wrist, making her whimper.

"Is everything alright here?"

She heard a familiar voice across the room. Both her and her ex boss turned around. Suga was standing near the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah..everything is fine", her ex boss said before taking one glance at her and leaving.

As he passed by Suga, he bumped his shoulder, causing him to scoff. Suga's eyes turned back to (y/n). She was organizing her things to pack them in the van.

"Um..if you're done with the interview, I can wipe away the make up and clean your skin. I just have to put this in the van", she awkwardly smiled as she passed by him.

Days pass. (Y/n) has been quiet. Usually she smiles and greets everyone but not this time. Suga found it really strange how she was quiet while putting on his stage makeup. Before she would talk to him about her day, he was expecting her to say at least one word but..nothing.

"Ms. (Y/n), you're next for the interview."

She quickly nodded and followed the staff. Suga watched as she left the room.