18: Not Returning

A/N We learn Little Shuai's original name, Song Min. The demonic sect name too, Mount Taihang Sect.

While Sen Jia was pre-occupied, Sen Shuai left the room to speak to the man he had seen. He focused his concentration on the jade loop in his ear to inform Sen Jia of his actions.

(Jia, I'll have a look in the other rooms and return quickly.)

{Ok Little Shuai.} Sen Jia responded simply.

Mysterious man Shi Tao~~~

The man Sen Shuai noticed is named Shi Tao. He had been his junior brother in the Mount Taihang Sect of the Song Clan. There is no way this man wouldn't recognize him. They had worked closely together for many years.

"So you really aren't dead Song Min (Shuai). I had heard rumors of someone looking just like the former Mount Taihang sect master wandering the area lately. When I saw you this morning, I wasn't sure. Especially seeing you walking around with that fairy. Who is he anyway?"

Sen Shuai was emitting a murderous pressure that made even Shi Tao tremble involuntarily despite knowing the man no longer had any cultivation.

"I'm sure now that it's really you Song Min (Shuai). No one else could be so terrifying."

"..."

"Return to the sect with me, you can use some pills to restart your cultivation. I'm sure the medicine pavilion has something. Bring that pretty man, if you gift him to your father I'm sure he'll be so pleased he'll reward you."

Sen Shuai was overcome by rage at the thought of that disgusting sect getting a hold of Sen Jia. He unleashed a powerful punch to Shi Tao's face with enough strength to knock the other man across the room. Blood ran from Shi Tao's mouth and he was sure his jaw was broken. 

"Not going back," Sen Shuai stated in a flat voice. He turned and walked away. 

Shi Tao also quickly left. Shi Tao had known Song Min (Shuai) his entire life. That man was completely apathetic and went along with anything, especially anything his father wanted. Seeing Song Min like this filled him with apprehension. This emotional Song Min is dangerous to their plans. Shi Tao needed to report this right away.

The Villain Sen Shuai~~~

For the first time, Sen Shuai felt regret at losing his cultivation. How could he keep Sen Jia safe as he is?  

(There is nothing.) He communicated to Sen Jia through the jade loop.

{Ok, I'm done too little Shuai. Want to continue our date?}

(How does a date end?)

{With a kiss if it was a good date.}

(Good.)

Sen Shuai led Sen Jia back to their lodging holding his elbow the whole way. There was a palpable tenseness coming from Sen Shuai as he hurried back to their room.

As soon as they entered the room, Sen Shuai slammed the door shut, locking them away in their own private world. He held Sen Jia pressed tightly against him, kissing him forcefully.

Sen Shuai's hand, in contrast to his fierce lips and tongue, was gentle as he caressed Sen Jia's ear around the jade loop then down his jaw to his throat. His fingers ended up loosely holding Sen Jia by the throat possessively.

Sen Jia was dazed by the slight interruption of blood flow to his brain as Sen Shuai led him toward the bed never breaking his hold or his intoxicating kiss. 

Clothes were dropping off into jumbled piles as they crossed the room.

Sen Shuai felt the fear and anxiety of having something he couldn't bear to lose for the first time in his life. It gripped his heart in a vice of helplessness. He could only cling to Sen Jia, greedily filling all his senses with the man he had come to desperately need in his life.