Before You Read (IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNINGS AND OTHER DETAILS LISTED)

I suggest you read all of this, first time readers, so you know what you're getting into.

I already said this in my last author's note (the latest one posted), but I just realized that first time readers wouldn't have read it so I decided to say add a few things to this AN for you guys to also see without waiting to catch up to the story.

First, my motivation for this story is not here right now. I will finish editing this story and finish writing it to its entirety, but I can't say when. I don't like this story at all, it's something I wrote without thinking when I was 16 and compared to the book ideas I have now, this story is complete shit to me. I like my new ideas much better. And the comments I keep getting suck the life out of me. I either have comments about people getting triggered or comments about people not happy that my story is changed with the edits I've made and not dark enough. And as much as I appreciate the readers who love my story no matter what, unfortunately, you guys appear to be in the minority, and it sucks just to see these comments flooding my notifications. It makes me constantly unsure of what direction I should take the story in, and I don't feel like I'm writing for me anymore, and that my story is nothing like how I want it. I probably will never be happy with this story even when it's finished. It'll take me several rewrites until I'm probably happy. Sorry y'all, that's just how it is right now. So, if you don't see an update in a long while, you know why. I will finish it eventually, but it's just kind of hard for me to do that right now.

Second, trigger warnings. Don't read this story if you're triggered by the following:

• non-con/dub-con/rape (this is censored, and is fade to black, but it's still mentioned and clearly done)
• toxic relationships (this story is NOT a good portrayal of real life relationships, do NOT take this story as how real life relationships should work)
• dark romance
• bullying
• homophobia
• child abuse
• depression/suicidal thoughts
• explicit violence
• explicit sex scenes (BL/MM/non-straight scenes)
• bdsm
• major character death scenes

RESPECT TRIGGERS! Occasionally I get people in the comments who downplay these triggers, which may be upsetting to people who are triggered by these topics. If you can handle these topics, great, but don't go around calling people who do get triggered "wimps." Don't go around saying that "this isn't that bad, I don't see why there should be trigger warnings." I put these warnings for a reason, because even if YOU don't get triggered, other people DO, so respect that. I know most of you probably won't even listen to this, but seriously, some of the comments I see on my story about this... are not good.

I put warnings before mature scenes, so if you can't handle explicit sex scenes, you can skip. The non-con/dub-con/rape scene happens only once, in the first arc. After that, the characters go through character development as the story progresses and the sex scenes are consensual. Even so, please keep in mind that this story is NOT how real life relationships should work. You can skip the first arc but read the other arcs if you want, just keep in mind that occasionally there are references to the scene in future arcs. 

If you think you can't read this story at all, but still wish to read my work, I have other stories on my account that practice completely consensual and safe relationships. Being a Noble is Harder Than It Seems and For Eternity Shall We Be are BL stories (both are also transmigration novels like this one). Heart of Gold is a Fortnite man x woman fanfiction. I also have man x woman original stories as well as other fanfictions planned out for the future. You can stay tuned for those as well.

I even have a consensual and safe version of arc one on my account. It's called To Forever Love Him (revised edition). It's completely different than this arc one, but it only has a few chapters up so far and will most likely not have alternate versions of the other arcs. I have no idea when I will even finish it either, so it will only have these few chapters for a while.

Third, this story is in the EDITING process. Most of arc one is edited, but the end of arc one still needs to be edited as well as the other arcs. Unedited chapters will not match up with the edited chapters. There will be plot holes. I only still have the unedited chapters up for people who are in the middle of reading, wish to reread, or want to binge. I go more into detail about this in other author's notes as well. Once the book is completely edited, everything will match up.

And also, if you have any suggestions on how I should revise and edit my story so it can be better in terms of plot and character, please tell me so! Constructive criticism is appreciated and I take it as an aid for my edits. This also includes any cultural corrections, as I may have gotten a few things wrong culturally as I'm not Chinese like my characters are.

Fourth, if you really want to read the absolute worst and cringiest story you ever read in your life, aka the complete unedited version of arc one, you can do so on my other account. If you look up "To Forever Love Him" on Wattpad, you should see a book with this title that has a different cover (it's mostly blue) and is under a different username. I have not finished uploading all the unedited chapters on that story yet. Please note that I will not reply to anyone on the alt account. If you wish to talk to me, I will only respond on this primary account.

Last but not least, this story is a Chinese quick transmigration novel, and is a loose fanfic of Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil. If you never read a Chinese quick transmigration novel before, or QWTFOTD, I highly recommend you do, or you'll be lost. My story is not exactly a good first time story in the genre; it doesn't hold your hand or baby you about the quirks of quick transmigration. You can read Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil online, just look it up on Google and you should find a website that has it up for reading. There are more quick transmigration novels aside from QWTFOTD as well. You can find them on Wattpad via tags or find recs online if you look the genre up.

Thanks for being patient with me and reading this very long but important note!

~Outcast