July 29th (P2)

We walked in the house and George quickly ran upstairs to grab his guitar from Paul's room. I slowly followed behind him. Paul walked off into the living room.

I made it to the top of the stairs and peaked into Paul's room. George was putting his guitar in the case.

I had to say something. I had to apologize. John really made me feel horrible about myself.

I loved George, I had to try and fix this.

"Hey," I finally built up the courage to say.

George turned around, surprised.

"Hey?" He replied.

"Can I...maybe talk to you?" I asked.

"Well, I kinda have to go," George said, starting to walk out the door.

"Please?" I said quickly.

I looked up at George, he rolled his eyes a little.

"Fine," he muttered.

I led him into my room and closed the door. I sat down on my bed. George stood against the wall on the other side of my room.

It was silent for a few seconds. George was twiddling with his thumbs.

"I want to apologize," I finally said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For hurting you..." I said quietly.

He looked down at his feet.

"John told me everything...It really made me fell horrible."

George didn't say anything, he just kept looking at his feet.

I got up slowly and walked over to my record player. I slipped a record out of its cover and placed the needle on top of it.

I started to play To Be Loved, the record George got me for my birthday.

"I'm really sorry George..."

"Well I don't think that's going to cover it!" He suddenly snapped, finally looking me in the eyes. His eyes were stern and cold.

"I know, and I know what I did wrong. It was my fault! But before I knew everything John told me, I hated you..."

George looked back down at his shoes, clenching his jaw, trying to ignore me.

"And I know you hate me," I walked up in front of him.

I lifted up his chin and looked into his dark brown eyes.

"But there's no point in hating someone you love."

John had said that and it was true.

George's eyes softened a little.

I placed my hands behind his neck and attempted to start dancing with George.

He didn't move.

"I love you," I said.

Still didn't move.

"I love you so much Georgie..."

Before I knew it, George suddenly put his hands around my waist pulled me close to him. He plunged his lips down on mine.

I had forgotten how amazing his kisses were.

"I love you Diana," George breathed throughout kisses.

The kisses got more passionate and rough. I pulled George on to my bed and he laid above me, kissing my neck. Without a doubt leaving hickeys.

It started to get steamy and I pulled my shirt off of myself. He looked at me uncertain but I quickly pulled him into kiss me again.

I felt him get hard against me and I slowly reached my hand down and grazed against it.

He gasped a bit against my lips.

I began to unbuckle his belt, leading him on even more.

"Do you really want to do this?" George muttered, he was sweating nervously.

I nodded, finally undoing his belt and pulling at the waistband of his boxers.

George finally agreed as well.

But who knows what happened after...

-
-
-
😏😁💕
-
Forgot to update yesterday, oops. I'll try to write some more tomorrow✌