Yandere-kun x male reader

Dedicated to Hovo_da_hobo.
I was walking around school bored out of my mind I wasn't paying attention making myself bump into someone making them fall flat on their butt. "Sorry. "I said nervously. I held out my hand to a person.
It was a boy my age with black hair and gray eyes.
He took it and he looked kinda nervous. "Hey, are you alright, oh and sorry about bumping into you. "I said to him with a nervous smile.
"I-it's-s alri-igh-ht, sen-npai-i-kun-n. " he stuttered looking down.
"Alright, bye. "
Yandere -kun P. O. V
I feel nothing, I feel hallow, like nothing can fix me. I bumped into someone making my self fall. I was about to look at the person coldly, but I stopped when I saw an angel.
"Sorry. "He said. He held his hand so, I can take it.
"Are you alright, oh and sorry for bumping into you. " he said. "I-it's-s alri-igh-ht, sen-npai-i-kun-n. " I said. I stuttered!
"Alright, bye. "He said walking off. I stared at him leaving school. He made me feel something. Love. Obsession. Desire.
He will be mine.

It was a Monday. For the past few days students have gone missing or found dead. Those students are my friends and people I talked to before.
I felt like breaking down. I was alone again. Mom left, dad died, siblings not noticing, friends gone or dead.
"I miss them. " I sobbed crying into my pillow. My two older brothers never talked to me, they work early and they get home late. They work every day with no breaks.
Osano and Amao went missing. Osōro, Megamo, Hanakō was found dead. I only had Kizano.
I wiped away my tears. I checked the clock it was 11:42 pm. I should go to bed, I sadly have school tomorrow.
The next day
I walked into school, looking for Kizano. "He must be in the drama club. "I muttered to myself. I changed my shoes and walked to the Drama club.
I sled open the door. I saw the whole club members on the floor dead and covered in their own blood. Yandere -kun had a knife inside Kizano. He had an evil look in his eyes.
"Y-yandere-kun-n... ""Oh, senpai-kun, what are you doing here? "".... ""Oh, well might as well take you. ""Wha-!!! "
I feel into darkness.
Yandere -kun's P. O. V
I knocked out my handsome angle. He feel into my arms. "Ahh~you don't know how much I waited for this moment, senpai. "
Time skip to end of school. 3rd p.o. v
Yandere-kun, tied (y/n) with rope and duck taped his mouth. He put a rag over (y/n) 's eyes. He put him in the garden shed.
The end of the day came. He raced to the shed before the garden club members got there.
He carried (y/n) to his home. Weirdly, enough not getting caught.
He got to his home, united (y/n) lied him on his bed and cuddled with him, until he fell asleep.
Time skip (y/n) p.o.v
I wake up to see myself in someone's arms. My eyes widened. I remembered everything that happened. I tried getting out of his grip but he was to strong.
He stirred awake. "Oh, senpai your
awake ~". He kissed my cheek.
I started trembling terrified for my life. "Oh don't worry, dear I will not let anyone hurt you. " he whispered.
"Let's watch a movie!! ~" he said. He picked me up bridal style to the living room. He grabbed handcuffs and handcuffed my left wrist to the small table next to the couch. "I'm gonna get popcorn and a blanket ~ Don't try anything. "
He came back with a a blanket and a bowl of popcorn. He uncuffed my hand, grabbed a controller, sat next to me and put on (f/m) (favorite movie). "I know you like this movie. "He said eating popcorn. "How did-""I know everything about you,
senpai. I also know that you are lonely, but don't worry you won't be lonely with me around ~"he said lay down on my lap.
Huh?