Chapter 15

Lucifer

I went to our bedroom after asking Amy where was Maisie. She was sleeping like a baby with all pillows surrounding her. Things I personally noticed about my beloved wife, are, she loves food. She loves to sleep. She has a beautiful sexy voice which drives me crazy. She bites her lips while getting nervous or scared, making me want to devour her. She's so innocent and pure, that anyone can read her like a open book. She loves simple things, like simple dresses. She loves nature and many more things.

I smiled while looking at her. She was snoring softly like a baby. When I reached near her, I noticed something red under her pillow. I immediately knew what was it. Anger boiled inside me. I quietly take out the letter. I sat on the side of the bed and checked whether Maisie has opened it or not. Well, I get to know one more thing about my wife. She's a curious cat. She had already opened the letter and placed it under her pillow to hide it from me.
'Honey, nothing stays hidden from me'

I placed the letter in its former place and went to change my dress. When I returned after taking a shower, I noticed that my wife was already up and was rubbing her eyes like a child. Just by looking at her, I felt myself getting hard. After few minutes she noticed me and smiled softly.
'FUCK!!! That smile'
I was so hard by now that I really wanted to take her then and there. So without wasting any time, I took long strides towards her. She looked confused and tilted her head slightly on her side.
'One of her habit. So fucking cute'
I pushed her so that she was lying flat on her back. I came on top of her and started kissing her. She was shocked by my sudden attack but still, she submitted to me.
Soon I make her scream my name in pleasure and pain. I know I do it rough and hard but I can't help it. She drives me totally insane with her sexy moans, gasps and whimpers. And when she screams my name, fuck!!!! I found myself hardening again and the urge to devour my sweet little wife overwhelms me again. I can take her all day and never get tired.

After our love making, I went downstairs to bring our food. Maisie never like to be naked after our session so I handed her one of my shirt before I went out.  Everyday, all maids and staff would go home as soon as I return. Because I want alone time with my queen.
I took the dinner upstairs and placed the dinner in front of her. We ate our dinner in silence. I was wondering whether she would tell me about the invitation or not. Because she still didn't know the fact that I know her little secret. After the dinner was over I went downstairs to place the plates on the wish washer. Now I was getting angry thinking how can she hide such a important thing from me. As soon as I entered our room, I saw her fidgeting her fingers. She looked nervous. I waited for her to say it. Then she said, in a soft low voice "There was a invitation. It was from your parents, I think" after saying this, she stretch out her arm and hand me the letter. I took it without saying anything. She get more nervous and she started babbling, "I'm sorry I opened the card. I was just being curious. I really didn't know what-"
I cut her off by placing my lips on hers. Her eyes widened up. Again she was shocked. I released her and said in a low voice "Shhhh...there's nothing wrong. I'm just relieved that you told me. And just like this, never hide anything from me" and kissed her again. She nodded timidly.
I come to bed and tugged her in my arms. She felt soft like a cotton ball.
'My cotton ball'.
Soon I felt her fall asleep. I kissed her head and started thinking about the bloody invitation. Those motherfuckers. If they think we will go then they are fucking wrong. I'm never letting Maisie go near those fuckers.