Chapter 16

Maisie

I was getting ready for today's party. I thought about my conversation with Lucifer this morning. He clearly hated the idea of going to the party.

*Flashback
Lucifer and I were sitting on the dining table eating our breakfast. He was busy on his phone while I talked to Amy about stuffs.
When our breakfast was done, he got up and fixed his tie. I get up as well and helped him in putting his suit jacket. Amy went to clean the library leaving us alone. Taking a deep breath I asked "At what time we will leave?". He frowned in confusion.
"Where are we going?" He asked. Now, I was confused. I said
"Today's party. At your parents house"
Instantly his confusion turned into anger. He literally snapped at me "Who told you we are going there??"
I flinched. "Aren't we going?" I said in a whispering tone. He pinched his nosebridge and sighed angrily "No". He marched towards the door. But I stopped him by saying "How... How can you not go?? Th- they are your parents. And most importantly, this party is for us".
"I don't care about those fucktards. Fuck them. Fuck this party. Just go inside your room and shut the hell up" he yelled at me. I flinched at his tone and step backwards. Tears were on the verge. I just nodded my head and looked on the floor, slightly shaking in fear. He closed the door with a bang.
I was going to my room when I saw Amy looking at me with sympathy. She weakly smiled at me. I wiped my tears and offered her a smile.
"Family is a sore topic for Lucifer. Don't get sad darling. He just don't like to talk about his family. His parents" she said sweetly. I nodded and went to our room without saying anything. I had some books in there, so I started reading them to divert my mind.
After some hours there was a knock on the door. I went to see who was it. There, Amy stood grinning at me. I tilted my head slightly.
"Lucifer has send you this" she said while stretching her arms and handing me a bunch of red roses with few paper bags. I took those and thanked her. She went downstairs and I closed the door. I was placing all things on bed, when suddenly my phone rang. It was Lucifer.
"Hello?" I said.
"Wife" he said softly.
I remained silent not knowing what to say.
"Sorry for my behavior this morning" he said with a deep sigh.
'He apologized to me? The almighty Lucifer apologized??'
"It's fine" I said nervously. I was biting my lips in nervousness.
"Stop biting your lips, wife. They are mine to bite" he said and I could feel him smirking while saying that. I blushed.
"We will go there on 7 pm. So don't get late" he commanded.
"We are going to the party?" I asked him in confusion. He sighed again "Yes. If that's what you want, then let it be".

*Present
He send a beautiful blue off-shoulder dress and I instantly fell in love with it. He even send me accessories and makeup.
I was just fixing my pearl earring when Lucifer entered looking handsome as hell. I lowered my eyes in fear. He came to me from behind and kissed my shoulder.
"You are looking gorgeously breathtaking" he said while wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me close and started kissing and licking my neck. I bite my lips to hold back a moan. Suddenly he roughly turned me around and groaned "Didn't I told you not to bite those delicious lips? Those are mine to bite". He smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me like there is no tomorrow. To keep up with his force, I held onto his jacket and stabled myself. I slightly pushed him but he only growled.
'Such a animal' my subconscious huffed.
"We....we will get late" I said while taking deep breaths. He groaned but grabbed my hand and guided ourselves downstairs.
We went to his grand car. He opened the passenger side door for me. He started driving. After few moments, he intertwined his right hand with my left hand and kissed it.