Draco goes to the Zoo.

The door bell rang incessantly and Harry stumbled over a plant pot in the middle of his sitting room floor to get to the door. “I’m coming!” He yelled. He fumbled with the keys and dropped them before finally unlocking his front door. He yanked it open and blinked at the person standing on his porch. Draco stifled a laugh. Harry’s hair was all over the place, more than usual, and he was covered in dirt. His green eyes were wide and startled and he blinked repeatedly. “Draco?” He covered his mouth to hide a smile and raised an eyebrow at his boyfriends choice of accessory. “As much as I love this look on you, very down to earth, what are you doing?” Harry grinned and launched himself at Draco. “Dray! I thought you were coming this weekend!” He cried happily. Draco let out a laugh and encircled him in his arms. “It’s good to see you too.” He said warmly, silver eyes twinkling. Harry let him go and grabbed his hand. “Come on, it’s freezing outside.” Draco picked up his trunk with one hand and they went into the house.

Draco stopped in the doorway of the sitting room, confused. “Harry?” Harry hummed and looked over his shoulder as he locked the door, still beaming crazily. “Why does it look like you’ve tried to murder a plant in here?” He asked. Harry’s smile fell. He looked down and mumbled something. Draco frowned. “Sorry?” Harry huffed and folded his arms, refusing to look at him. “I killed my cactus, ok?” Draco stared at him. “You killed a cactus.” He repeated. Harry nodded sharply and continued staring at the picture hung on his wall. “How can you manage to kill a cactus? I mean, aren’t they supposed to be the easiest things to take care of ever?” Draco wondered out loud. Harry scowled and pushed past him into the sitting room, flouncing over to the kitchen attached to it. It was an open plan, and only a small step divided the kitchen and sitting room. “Whatever. Anyway. Are you hungry? I wasn’t expecting you till Friday so I don’t have anything special prepared.” He turned around, upbeat again. Draco shook his head and smiled. “I ate before coming here.” Harry clapped his hands. “Good! Now, dump that trunk on the ground and get upstairs. “ He ordered. Draco quirked an eyebrow. “Got something planned love?” Harry grinned and launched himself into Draco’s arms again. “Cuddling!” He cheered.
------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning Harry woke up to find Draco stubbornly attached to his torso. The man may not seem it, but he was a secret cuddler. He attached himself to anything warm and living. Anything. Harry grinned at him and ran a hand through Draco’s hair. “Draaaay.” He cooed. Draco grumbled and wrinkled his nose adorably. “Time to wake uuuup.” Draco grumbled and snuggled further into Harry. “Don’t wanna.” He mumbled. Harry held back a laugh. He ran his hand through the silvery strands again. “Come on. I’ll let you eat brownies for breakfast.” Draco shot up and stumbled out of bed, pointing towards the door. “To the kitchen.” Just as Draco was a secret cuddler, Harry was a secret baker and Draco loved all his baked goods, especially his chocolate brownies. When they were seated at the breakfast bar, Draco munching happily on a brownie and Harry sipping his tea, Harry announced the day’s plans. “First, we’re going to the cinema. Then bowling. Oo then I can take you to Starbucks. Oh! And also, the zoo. Then, I’ll cook us dinner. “ Draco glanced at him, discreetly snagging another brownie from the plate. “Don’t you have work?” Harry shook his head. “Ginny's manning the shop today.”

Harry ran a bakery called Sweet Shambles. He had opened it after finding out that being an Auror wasn’t actually for him. It was a thriving business, and Ginny worked part time when she wasn’t training or playing a match with the Holyhead Harpies. Draco grumbled and took a bite of his brownie. “I don’t see why I can’t help out in the bakery.” He muttered. Harry glared at him slightly. “You know why.” “The kid bought a cookie!” He protested. “I had to give Ryan a cookie to stop him from drowning the bakery in tears! You hover like a vulture over the customers until they either leave or are slightly traumatized into buying stuff.” Draco scowled. “They still buy stuff.” He mumbled. Harry rolled his eyes and stood up, grabbing the plate of brownies. As he walked past Draco he dropped a kiss on his head. “Face it dear. You’re not cut out for socializing happily with customers. “ Draco glanced longingly at the plate of brownies. “I know.” He sighed dejectedly.