13

I promised and Aaron POV at 2k. So here you go! Please vote and comment! Also, thank you for the amazing cover SavannahStoryGirl

Aaron POV•••••••••••••••     The elevator opens to James penthouse where the boys are either lounging on the couch or playing pool after the ball

Aaron POV
•••••••••••••••
The elevator opens to James penthouse where the boys are either lounging on the couch or playing pool after the ball. Upon my arrival, Daniel is the first to talk. "Aaron, you were supposed to get here an hour ago."

I rub my tired eyes and kick off my shoes. "I've been busy," I reply shortly and go to get a glass of water.

No need to tell them I've been with Aurora. I already spend enough time thinking about her as it is.

"I saw you leave with Aurora," Seth says smugly from the couch. "I just dropped her off." I groan. My phone beeps in my pocket but I ignore it and try to hang out with the boys without work getting in the way.

"Did you see how she punched Brenda? That was awesome." James laughs as he throws a paper ball in the air.

"Brenda had no right talking about Aurora's personal matters like that." Seth consoled.

"I agree." I nod my head and lean against the counter. "Do you like her or something?" Daniel cringes.

"I wouldn't blame you. She does look good." James mumbles from the pool table and smirks at me. I wack him on his forehead as I get up and walk to the couch. I plop down on the couch next to Seth and try to ignore their stares by taking out my phone, only to have it snatched by Daniel. "So do you?" He pushes on further.

"Daniels still mad that she called him a dumbass." James snorts, only to receive a second wack on the forehead.

"No Daniel, I don't like her." I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "So you don't care if I shoot my shot?" James asks smugly, leaning forward with raised eyebrows.

"James I swear to god I will throw you out the window." I hiss. "Told you he liked her." James lilted proudly and leans back on the couch. "So you do like her," Daniel assures.

I honestly have no idea. When I held her at the parking lot while she cried, did something to me. I don't know what, but I felt differently for a second. I didn't feel sad or mad, I just felt different. She not like other girls, she's more mature and annoyingly stubborn.

"I don't know okay! It's confusing." I exclaim. "Explain further on," Seth says and pushes up his glasses, looking like a therapist. "Look I don't want to talk about it." I groan. And cover my face with my hands. We all just sit in silence after that, just enjoying the peace around us.

"I took her out to eat a while ago, that's why I came late," I mumble but I'm sure they heard. And just with that they all sat up straight immediately with shocked faces and start firing questions at me.

"You had the time to go out and eat? But you never go with us!"

"Aaron Knight went on a date?!"

"What'd you guys eat?"

"No, I don't do dates. She was hungry and I was being a gentleman." I quickly add, a little flustered. "Wow Aaron, this is the most emotion you've shown in a while," Seth says sadly.

It's true. I've been so busy with work that I barely even talk to my best friends anymore. "Can we move on from the Aurora topic?" I ridiculed.

"Sure. Wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" Daniel asks no one in particular. James and Seth agree and now they're all looking at me expectingly.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm flying out to France tomorrow for a conference meeting." I lamented. I didn't miss the look of disappointment on their faces.

And to make matters worse, my phone rings at that exact moment. My phone is still in Daniels' hand from when he snatched it away from me. He tosses it over to me and turns on the TV. They all sit quietly and watch some show that I wouldn't know because I don't even have time to watch TV.

The mood dropped so low for all of us and I can't help but feel responsible for it. I know I'm responsible for it. I get up and walk to the other room to answer my call. Sometimes I envy my friends for being so carefree and happy. I envy them because their fathers don't put pressure on them constantly. I decline the call, not caring if it was important or not and close my eyes, taking a few deep breaths.

I need a cigarette.

I take one out of James drawer and light it. I walk out on the balcony and rest my arms on the railings, taking a long drag. I blow out the smoke and feel like all my worries and thoughts are blowing away with the smoke.

But a certain brunette doesn't leave my mind.

Aurora is a brunette. I know her cast shows blonde but I put her has brunette.

This is a crappy chapter I know. It was rushed and I'm sorry. Next chapter will also be Aaron POV. Only half though. And it will be much much better I promise. Please read below!!
Aurora is a brunette! Not a blonde or redhead! Just to clarify!