T w e n t y O n e

Skye's POV

We walk into the entrance of the club, past several bouncers and to the desk where we are meant to pay for tickets to get in.

From the parking, the music was loud, but inside it's even louder. The entire building is practically shaking. I think my bones might be vibrating.

"We booked the private room," Dante shouts to the lady selling tickets.

"Name?"

"Dante Gomez." She nods and pulls out a key, then hands it to him. I frown. I could swear I have heard that name before. 

"You're in room number twenty two. Follow Victor." She gestures to a tall bald man, about the size of a tree. "He will show you directly to your room and will be able to assist if you need anything else," the lady explains.

Dante nods and follows Victor through the entrance doors and into the main section of the club. Jensen, Keelan and I follow right behind them.

When I step past through the doors, I immediately cringe from the bitter smell. Couldn't weed smell nice, at least? Why does it have to smell like a skunk made love to a pine tree?

The building is cramped with people dancing alone or against someone else. Strobe lights shoot down from the roof, creating a small amount of light.

I sway slightly as I walk. The music they're playing is good. I'm surprised it's not in French.

Probably because French music would make everyone rip their clothes off and get freaky in the middle of the dance floor. There is something about the language...

We go up a set of stairs and make our way through a purple coloured hallway, past several closed doors.

I do not want to know what is going on behind those doors.

Oh my gosh, I am going to be doing something bad behind one of these doors soon. At least it will be over fast— kind of like doing a speech in front of a class full of students. Except I'll be half naked.

You know what? Screw it. I'm done overthinking and there is no turning back now. Hey, at least now I'll be able to put 'stripper' under work experience on my resume.

I smile to myself and shake my head. Maybe I'll go from being a stripper to being a famous rapper.

We stop outside a door that has the number twenty two imprinted on it. The man, Victor, pushes the door open and ushers is in.

"If you need anything, press this button." Victor motions to a little button inside the room that looks like a doorbell. "I'll come immediately and assist in any way I can."

"You'll come?" Keelan asks and chuckles. I roll my eyes at him.

"Enjoy," Victor says and walks out, shutting the door behind him.

I take my time to look around the room. It the size of a hotel bedroom. The walls are painted a dark purple colour and the lights are quite dim. To the right there is an entire bar filled with different kinds of drinks and snacks. A jar of condoms lay on the counter.

I wrap my arms around myself, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable. I'm alone in a room with three men who I barely know. They could do anything to me.

To the left of the room there is a bed with plush pillows and soft blankets. I know it is probably dirty, but it looks extremely comfortable. I wonder if they clean it— surely they would.

Jensen jumps onto the bed and lies on his back with his head resting on his arms. "Whenever you want to get on top of me, feel free," he tells me.

"Okay," Keelan replies and grins, slowly walking towards Jensen. "If you insist, babydoll."

Jensen leans up on his elbows and glares at Keelan. "If you come closer to me I am going to make you choke on condoms."

"I'd rather choke on something else," Keelan says.

I turn to Dante who is just shaking his head at the two of them. "Uh, Dante, can I maybe talk to you outside quickly?" I ask.

"Sure," he replies and pulls the door open, then steps out into the hallway. Okay, so maybe I am going to overthink it one more time.

I walk out into the hallway with him and close the door. "I... I'm..."

"You're nervous?" he asks, almost reading my mind. I nod and stare down at the ground, biting my lip. "Don't be."

"Jee, thanks. You should be a therapist."

He smiles and pulls me closer, wrapping his arms around me. "Look, it's Jensen. It's not that big a deal, really. I asked you to do it, knowing that you're not a professional dancer. It's okay if you make mistakes, the most important thing is that you're confident."

"See, but that's the thing. I'm not confident and what if I'm so undesirable that Jensen wants it to immediately be over?" I step away from him.

His eyes go down to my body and I feel my heart race. He stays silent for a while. "Okay, you don't have to do this."

"Really?"

"You can do it just for me," he smirks.

I roll my eyes and push his shoulder. He chuckles. "Jensen is getting married and I wanted to find the perfect girl for the job. I chose you, Skye. Even if you don't feel confident, fake it like an orgasm."

I let out a sigh. "Okay, I'll try," I say.

"You ready?"

I shake my head. "No, but I'm going to do it anyway."

•=•=•

I actually write this book a while ago so I have a few chapters ready already. Let's see what happens next ;)

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx