Meeting the family- 81

Kirishima pov
"Oh you must be Eijirou!" Exclaimed a tall, thin woman with long hair the same colour as Kat's. She wore round glasses and dressed in smart yet causal clothing; Senna. Next to her was her husband, Hedimori. He had black hair and stubble along his jaw, with a dad body to match. By either side of them were two black-haired children. Mitzu wore a green top and pink skirt, whilst Ori had jeans and a t-shirt covered by a hoodie; headphones wrapped around his neck. They all seemed friendly enough, all smiling happily. Behind the family were two older people, a man and a woman; both with kind yet stern faces. The woman resembled Senna, thin and tall, with wrinkles on her face that only added character, N. G, the man, was shorter and had grey hair, his eyes seemed softer than N's.
"Err- yeah everyone, this is Eijirou." Kat said awkwardly, gesturing to me. I grinned at them all, trying to hide my nerves. Then I felt hands on my shoulders; it was Mitsuki.
"Eijirou is really great, you'll all love him." She greeted. I felt my checks flush slightly, Mitsuki had basically been non-stop praising me.

Once everyone had said their 'happy birthdays' and had given their presents, we all stood in the kitchen, with the two kids sitting at the table; time for real introductions. "So, let's try to break the ice shall we? Eijirou, this is Senna, Hedi, Mitzu-"
"Mum I already told him." Interrupted Kat, keeping his voice low. It seemed he was just as sheepish as me.
"Hey Katsuki, why you being so weird?" Asked a chirpy voice from the table; Mitzu, the little girl.
"It's cause Eijirou, the boy with the red hair, that's his boyfriend so they're being shy, duh." I looked at Ori and genuinely smiled, the way he delivered that was so casual, as if it was just as normal as any other couple; I silently thanked him. Behind us, I could her the adults quietly chat, waiting for me to talk to them after. I bent down to the table level and grinned with my classic smile.
"Hey, I'm Eijirou Kirishima, nice to meet ya."
"So you're dating Katsuki?" Ori said, raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah, you rat, and what about it?" Demanded Kat from beside me, sounding maybe too aggressive; however I didn't know their dynamic. Strangely, Ori responded with the same energy.
"Oh nothing, just wondered why anyone would date you ya big pile of-"
"Ori!" Yelled Senna from behind us. "Not in front of guests!" I decided to laugh it off.
"Oh no, it's fine. I'm dating this one, so I'm use to it."
"It runs in the family." Chuckled G, who looked up at his wife. Her face was hard, but I could sense the humour was there, I recognised that face from Kat; they all were very similar.
"So boys can love other boys?" Said a rather confused yet delighted Mitzu.
"Yes they can Mitzu, and there's nothing wrong with it." I turned to N, her smile was soft as she looked at me. Clearly Kat thought the same as me as he started to speak to the adults. He gave me the eyes, telling me to start speaking.
"So yes we're dating, let's get that out the way," Kat announced to them, even though the already kind of knew, "it's nothing special, we don't need a Q & A, just us two in love- err." It was clear he wasn't meant to sound as open and casual about that, yet I just laughed, as well as his parents.
"Awe come on Kat, they can ask a few questions, it's only natural." I joked, patting him on the back. Obviously it was Mitsuki first to speak.
"Thank you Eijirou, so I'd actually like to know what sort of dates you've been on, since Kat tells us nothing!"