~Sixty-Nine~

A/N: Right, I'm gonna put it out there right now for those of you with dirty minds: (which, tbh, is probably all of you lol) just because this is Chapter 69, don't expect any special smutty stuff as a double entendre or anything. 69 is just a number, okay?? :P

"Hey babe, can you help me out?" Harry asked me.

"Mhmm. Sure," I rose from the couch with a soft grunt so that I could instead sit down beside him on the sofa – holding my hand over my bump as I slowly sunk down next to him, "what's up?"

"I need to finalize the setlist for the tour," he said.

"What?" I laughed a bit, "Harry, there's only one more week until you leave, and you still haven't figured out the setlist?"

"Er, in me and my team's defence, we've been working on the setlist for a while, but we always end up changing it," he said, "but Jeffrey promised me that I could make the final decision today."

"OK..." I nodded slowly, "why do you need to figure this out, though? I mean, you're just gonna be performing your album, right?"

"Well, yeah, but come on, Leah – I only have 10 songs to my name at the moment," he said with a soft chuckle, "I gotta give people a little more than that."

"Hm...I suppose you're right," I agreed before chuckling as well, "so...what are you thinking?"

"Well, I was thinking of a setlist more around the lines of 15 songs. And the band's already memorized the chords for every song I've written or co-written over the years – including ones that aren't on my album. So, that means like, any song I wrote for the One Direction albums and stuff."

"Oh! That's awesome!" I grinned, "I think it's a great idea to let the fans hear you sing 1D's songs. It'll really show them how much you and the other boys still care about the band."

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking," Harry said with a smile.

"So, you could just pick any 1D song written or co-written by you?" I asked.

"Basically, yeah," he nodded.

"Well, go for it, then! Which one do you wanna do?"

"Er...well...about that..." he began, "I was wondering if you wanted to pick a couple, Leah."

"Wait, what?" My eyes widened a little, "Me? Why?"

"Well, I want you to feel involved in the tour prep – I don't want you to feel like we're shutting you out of it, love," he smiled at me, "and besides, since you're a part of the fandom, I thought you might have a better idea of what the fans want to hear," he nudged me a little, "so, go on, babe. If you could pick any song that you know was written by me, which one would you choose?"

"Hmm..." I gently stroked my bump as I began to think, "well...personally, I've always loved 'Stockholm Syndrome'. I mean, seriously – when I first heard that song on FOUR, I was totally blown away. Even more blown away when I realized it was written by you," I smiled at him, "so, I'd pick Stockholm Syndrome. I just adore that song, and so many of the fans adore it, too."

"Stockholm Syndrome?" He smiled, "Really?"

"Mhmm," I nodded, "I knew the meaning of that song ran deep into the lyrics, and I've always loved songs like that. Why do you think I'm obsessed with your music?" my smile grew.

Harry chuckled softly. "Right. Stockholm Syndrome. Got it," he faced his MacBook and typed 'Stockholm Syndrome' up, "I think that's a really good idea, actually. I really like that song, too," he smiled at me once more, "and I'll be thinking of you every time I sing it, babe."