Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?

Samantha's POV

"Yeah I heard it too."

"It's literally so shocking, that Alec Bradshaw did all of this for the new girl."

"Maybe he's in love with her."

"No, Regina is the only love in his life."

"But isn't the new girl coming between them?"

"I also heard that they kissed or something like that."

The whispers, the gossips, all of them spread in Lakewood high like a plague.

It was making me so much uncomfortable, the stares were much worse. I didn't even wanted attention in the first place, then why is it happening?

Maybe it has became a very big deal for all the students in this school because it was not expected from the popular bad boy. And that has to be related with me, wow.

I didn't knew my phase one will be going this way. I was making my way towards my last class and as soon as I entered all eyes were on me. Great.

Ignoring them I sat down on my usual seat and waited for the teacher to come quickly as possible.

Suddenly Tyler came inside and I was relieved that now I'll not feel uncomfortable but I was proven wrong.

Without any glance at me, he directly went to the back and sat there.

It was really odd because he usually sits beside me, I called him but that was no vail because he was ignoring me. Did I did something wrong?

Class started and without knowing, soon it was over. I decided to talk with Tyler and ask him that what's wrong. He was walking really fast that I have to run up-to him.

"Tyler! Wait up!" I called out his name but he ignored me again.

"Tyler! Hey Tyler!"

"What?!" he finally turned as I was breathing heavily because of the running.

"I am calling you and you're ignoring me?" I asked catching my breath.

"I'm really in a hurry." he turned around but I grabbed his arm and made him face me.

"What's gotten into you? Did I did something wrong? Why are you mad at me?" I asked.

"You're asking me what's wrong?" he chuckled bitterly.

"Why don't you go to Alec?" he asked.

"Is that it? Alec? Why are you two always do this? I don't get it." I was becoming desperate to know what is happening.

"You don't have to know." he rolled his eyes.

"Tyler, please tell me what's wrong?" I pleaded.

"I can't have this amount of shits in my life, I fucking can't. And I don't care what you think of me, good bye." he said in a stern voice.

"Ty.... " my tears were again threatening fall.

Without any other word he left me and soon he was out of my sight.
I lost him, I lost a friend and I don't know why.

Is it about Alec or something else?

"Hey Sam, what did Tyler said?" Emily asks me as I quickly wiped away the tears.

"I-It's nothing, he was actually in a hurry." I said.

"Strange, anyways Jess has already gone home, I'm gonna go with Cole, so you want a lift?" she smiled.