Prologue

"This is obscured!" Queen kora yelled at the three elders,who sat nervously perched on their pedestals, in which she granted them. For thousands of years, she had tolerated their request, but no more. They had finally over stepped their boundaries in her affairs.

"Your majesty," Bespoke, the eldest of the bunch. He was the most loyal subject she had ever encountered.When he speaks, people tend listen. Herself included, "this sentence is not just inflicted onto you, as much to your dislike meant. You and the god of chaos are forbidden from having a child with a human, and........."

"And why must I follow this silly request? Have I not served you as your Queen in righteousness, and loyalty? With your care and safety first?" Irene eyed down the council. Beds of sweat could be seen on all faces, and so it should be. They had no right to interfere.

Bespoke sighed once and stood from his seat, only to look her dead in the eye "we are grateful for your kindness, and none of us wish to doubt your abilities to rule this kingdom. But, as a god, one of the most powerful along side your brother, a child of Kora would be to powerful in the human world. They would create disturbances, and would be nothing but trouble."

"And what if I chose to ignore your plee?"

Bespoke looked towards his other council members, when his eyes met the other two elders, he nodded his head in agreement and once again took gaze.

"Then we'd have no choice but to slay the child"

The room became quite...

Nothing but pure hatred filled her mind and soul, and the ground began to crack. Her red flowing hair was swept to one side, as a gust of wind filled the court room. Bursting open the wooden doors and scaring the guards in the process.

"You dare lay a hand in my child," Kora looked up and stared, as if she were driving a knife into their soul. People began to scatter, trying to retreat to the far corners of the court house. "And your life, in which you hold dear, will be no more"

She turned on her heal and walked out of the room. Her threat, and anger remaining.

"It seems the elders made a mistake" Kora opened her eyes to be met with the sight of her brother.

"What does the god of chaos want with me now?" His eyes darkened and he rested against the cherry tree, which she had chosen to lie under.

"Of all places why do I always find you here?"

"Because this is the only place you go to look for me," she closed her eyes once more and allowed the calmness of nature to run through her, taking with it her endless anger and rage. "It's also the place where I met him"

"Him is the reason your in this so say predicament"

"In what way?"

Derek pulled away and disappeared from sight. Although she could not see him, his voice barged its way into her mind.

"You did bare his child did you not?"

Kora sat up right so fast it should have cause whiplash. "How do you know of this?"

"I saw the child before she left, a small little thing at that. It wouldn't have been fun to take her right there and then, and so I've waited." His voice came from a different area this time, "But, waiting has become quite boring you see."

"Do you think my threat does not include you? Brother you are nothing but evil thoughts and a black heart. I will not weep after your death"

A huge white flash cause the sky to blacken and rain clouds to fill in. Split seconds later, a sword appeared in Kora's hand and she took her battle stance.

Derek's laugh filled the garden followed by a small tut in disappointment. "All I have to do is speak word of this to the elders, and your daughter will be dead in a matter of days"

She froze. It was a new feeling but she froze none the less. "And what do you want this time brother? Power? Money? The kingdom?"

His body materialised next to her "give the girl to me"

"Pardon"

"I want the girl. She has achieved my interest and I'd like to study her more"

"That will not benefit you in any way"

"She will provide me with entertainment, that is more than enough"

Kora dropped her arm and placed her sword at her belt.

"I can't just hand over my child to you. But if you manage to find her, then you may try and take her".

"And how exactly will I know it's her?"

Kora summoned a small necklace with a gem the size of a leaf, that had fire running though it, which caused it to take its colour.

"The child will grow to have hair like fire, and a face of beauty. Once you get close enough the gem will grow hotter. And if  by a small chance that you get to her. The two gems will react causing her abilities to cancel out when around you". She handed over the necklace and Derek just stood there, his black and white hair blowing slightly in the breeze. Then he just vanished into thin air.

Kora turned and gazed up and the cherry tree. It's leaves had began to fall, and was filling up the garden with its petals.

"My dear Autumn, where ever you may be. Trust in your father as he will keep you safe. Trust in yourself, and you will achieve greatness. Trust in your powers however, and they will be the cause of your downfall..."