22: Bestfriend :) but more

Kaycee POV

I walked back into the changing room about to change back into my regular clothing.. until I heard Tahani and Sean..

I chose to listen in, hearing the seriousness in their voices.

"You're in love with her, it's obvious! Why don't you just tell her!" Tahani loudly whispered

"I know! I'm in love with her, I am.. a lot.." There was a long pause after Sean said that.

My heart started to warm and beat fast.
I wanted to just walk out and say that I loved him too, but I don't know if I want them to know that I was east dropping.

"But.." Sean began to speak again

"I don't know if she feels the same.." I felt his voice sadden, and it broke me..

Now I wanted to run out and kiss him. And let him know that I loved him too.

"What are you talking about?" Tahani said with confusion.

He sighed

"I love you, my best friend" He said still sadness in his voice

I could tell Tahani knew what he was talking about.

Ugh, I regret everything.

I sat down, and just closed my eyes, taking deep breaths, I screwed it up.

I shouldn't have said that best friend part, I love him, and that's a fact. As a best friend.. but more, a lot more.

I began to slowly change into my regular clothes, still thinking.

"She's been in for a while" Sean mentioned, being the most caring person he is, which I completely adore.

"Kayc you okay?!" Tahani Shouted, like I couldn't hear her if she spoke regularly, or if she whispered.

"I'm coming out now" I said as I grabbed my hat.

I unlocked the door, and opened it slowly, I saw them standing, and I ran into Sean's Arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, I felt him freeze, but soon after wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me tight, pulling me close.

At this point I don't care if he knows I East dropped, because they talked loudly, plus I wasn't that far.

I whispered quietly in his ear, "I love you.. more than a best friend"

He immediately grabbed my head, and laid his forehead on mine, having the biggest smile on his face, I wanted to kiss him there. But I didn't.

He pulled me in again, wrapping his arms around my waist. Whispering in my ear "I love you too, more than a best friend"

I felt my heart jump out of my chest, and start dancing magically in the air.

I felt like I was on clouds..

Sean POV

I didn't want to let go, I wanted to stay like this forever.

My heart is just so happy, and I couldn't stop smiling, she was the love of my life, and I knew that for sure. I needed to confess to her soon.

She left a kiss on my cheek as she skipped away putting her hat on, all jolly and being the little weirdo she is.. my little weirdo.

She found Will and skipped to him.

I walked over slowly, still admiring her from a distance.

"She doesn't feel the same huh?" Tahani gave me an I told ya so look

Okay maybe she does feel the same..

I saw Tahani shake her head, closing my jaw again, when did I even open my mouth?

We got over to Kaycee and Will.

"Ready?" He asked

Tahani looked at us both, and answered for us too, "Yup!"

We pay for our stuff, and walk out of the store, Kaycee looks up at me, and smiles, making me a tomato, I put my arm around her as we continued to walk.

I overheard Will and Tahani.

"What's up with those two? They look like their on the moon" Will pointed back at us

"They are.. Moon of love"

"I see"

-

We met up with the others, and all went to get a bite to eat.

We all sat at a table together and began to eat.

"So love birds" Josh began

Kaycee and I smiled brightly at him.

"Yeah, you guys look like your on clouds" Bailey commented

I was.

Well not really, Technically, I was on a mall's eatery's chair. But you know what I mean.

"Yeah what's up with them?" Julian Questioned

"Seaycee Tings" Tahani Shrugged

We all shared a good laugh.

And continued to talk, and had our good conversations, like always.

Eventually we all finished, and headed back to the car.

"We're gonna Head back home, then head to the beach around.. let's say 5?" Will told us as we hoped in the car

We all agreed, and he began to drive back to the cottage.

We all got in the cottage.

It was approximately 3, which mean we had about 2 hours to get ready, rest, and do whatever we needed to do.

-
Issa short one I'm sorry, but I got lots of comments last chapter saying y'all enjoyed it, and sorry I made y'all suffer with that cliffhanger haha, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because tbh I did, this made my heart go ❤️🧡💛💚💕💘💖💓💞💝💞💜❤️🧡💛❣️💗💞💗💖💕💙💛🧡🧡❤️💜❤️💚💖💗💖❣️💛💜🧡💗🧡💘💚💓💜💚💖💘🧡💓💙💞💝💙💞💚💛💗💖💘💖💚💓💙💜💕❤️❤️💜💕❤️💘💚💗💙💙🧡💞💗💖💘💙💕❣️❣️💖💚💚💞💞🧡💕❣️💜❤️💓💛💖💚💘❣️💕🧡💘🔓💖💛💓💝❤️💝💞❤️💗❤️💘💚💞💝🧡❤️💞💗💗🧡💘💕💜💜💘💚💗💙

Not even lying.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you want this fan fiction to continue, which hopefully you do, because I'm actually kinda liking it myself so.. yeah Vote and Comment!

Bye 💙