Yandere Taro x female reader

Requested by Hovo_da_hobo
Taro has been acting kinda weird lately. Whenever I talk to another guy I can feel him glaring at him. Amao, Kizano, Osano, Hankō, Osorō, and Megamo stopped talking to me, I feel like it has something to do with Taro.
"Hey, Taro. "I said walking up to him. "Hi, (y/n)-senpai~" he said looking up at his book. "Do you wanna sit down next to me?  ~""Uh, sure. "
I sat next to him not doing anything. Taro was just starting at me. "Soooo, Taro...what are you reading? " I asked trying to make a conversation. "Huh, oh it's about a person who fell in love for the first time. The person gets so obsessed with his first love that he kills for him. Isn't that funny? ~" he said smiling. "Uh-h, sure.... "
After class I went to my locker to get my lunch, when a pink note fell in front of me.
I opened it and started reading.
Dear, gorgeous, senpai
I want you to meet me by that cherry blossom tree after school. I have something to tell you. I hope you'll be there. 
                                                                     Xoxo, your secret admirer.
"Well, later on I would have to break someone's heart. "I muttered under my breath. 
I walked upstairs to eat my lunch in piece and quite. Until, Mesume and her friends walked up to me and started talking.
"You know, Taro is a creep. I'm not surprised you are hanging with someone like him! " Mesume said laughing at her own joke.
He isn't like himself, that doesn't mean he is a creep.
"Taro-senpai, is not a creep! ""He is
too! ""You are sounding like a kid,
Mesume!""You are weird having a friend like that! "Hana said joining in the conversation.
"I don't care if I'm weird! At least I have a good friend! "I yelled at them. "Whatever, loser. " Kashiko murmured leaving making everybody else leave with her.
I rolled my eyes at them, before continuing to eat.
??? p. o. v
  They were talking bad about (y/n)-senpai ! I'll teach them a lesson. About to walk off  to deal with them one by one,  I heard (y/n)-senpai 's voice. ”Taro-senpai, is not a creep! ".  She stuck up for me?! She called me, senpai.  My heart started beating fast thinking about her. They are so dead.
Y/n p. o. v
  The bell rang signaling it was sadly class time, again.
Time skip to after school.
I practically ran to the cherry tree to get it over with. There I saw... Taro?!
"T-taro!? " I said when I ran up there, facing him. "Hello, (Y/n)-senpai  it's nice to see you
again ~ Look (y/n) -senpai, I really like you and I want to you to be my girlfriend. ""Uh, sorr-I mean sure. ”I changed my answer. "Really? ""Yeah-h. "
If I told him no he would've gone on a rampage.
He hugged me closely. "You will forever be mine. "