04

It was a Saturday and Y/N is watching TV while stuffing her face with junk foods for hours now. It's just a typical lazy Saturday evening for her since she doesn't like to go out from her apartment that often unless it's for grocery shopping.

"Those idols are so skinny." She mumbled while watching a music program in her TV, she dropped the bag of chips to her side and poked her layers of belly fat before shrugging.

"I'm single anyways."

(A/N: if this aint me)

She changed the channel and watched a western movie, grabbing the can of soda she chugged it down before letting out a burp.

And she complains why she's single.

Her phone vibrated as she lazily reached it over and opened it to see it was a text message from one of her close high school friends.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

You: Nothing

Jungkook: Good! Let's hangout together

You: You mean now?

Jungkook: Yeah

You: But it's a Saturday

Jungkook: So?

Y/N groaned out before replying a quick fine and got a reply from his instantly.

Jungkook: I'll pick you up at 6pm!

She glanced at the clock as it showed it was already 4:45PM.

"One more show won't harm anyone."

The two walked down the streets talking happily like the good friends they are, they both had dinner together and walked around the mall to kill time. Their last stop was at the park since it's the weekend there's a lot of fun night activity at the park.

"I'll take a picture Y/N!" Jungkook called as he held up his phone camera, Y/N quickly adjusted the pink devil horn headband on her and made a peace sign as the boy took her pictures. They both had lots of fun together.

"I'll go to the toilet first. Stay here." Jungkook said making her scofd, "I'm not a dog." He laughed before walking away to find a public toilet.

Y/N sat on the bench while looking through Jungkook's phone gallery, she smiles at the pictures and noticed that most of his gallery is filled with pictures of them both only.

"Does this kid even take selfies?" Y/N mumbled trying to find a Kookie selfie. She felt something touched her leg and adverted her gaze from the phone and looked surprised at who it was,

"Areum?"

The little girl shared the same surprised expression as her teacher before breaking into her famous dimpled smile. "Ssaem!" Areum threw her arms around Y/N's waist hugging her.

"Hey... why are you alone?" She frowned not understanding why Areum's parents left her alone in this park at night. "I'm playing hide and seek with daddy." She giggled innocently.