Chapter 37

Your POV:

     I clutched the back of Jungkooks shirt as Yoongi kicked down the door, a psychotic smile on his face as he swung the bat at his hips.

     "i failed the first time getting rid of you~ I wont fail this time~" Yoongi say before he swings the bat harshly, Jungkook blocking it as he protects me.

     Yoongi looks at Jungkook, cocking his head as he smiles wider.

     "i guess ill have 2 wins tonight~ goodnight Kookie~" Yoongi coo before swinging the bat again, hitting Jungkook harshly on the head as he fell unconscious, falling to the ground. 

     I jumped as i covered my mouth, looking at Jungkook before looking at Yoongi.

     He stepped forward, dropping the bat a he lunged at me, pulling a pocket knife out of his jeans. I reached up, grabbing his arms as i fell to the ground. I fought against him, winning quickly due to how weak he still was.

     I whispered a soft 'im sorry' before hitting him on the side of the head as hard as i could. Yoongi fell to the side, holding his head as he gripped his hair. I got up as fast as i could, holding the pocket knife towards him as i watched.

     Yoongi swayed slightly as he sat on his hands and knees, gripping the floor as he looked up at me.

     He looked scared as he groaned before holding his head again.

     He was back, i could tell.

     I dropped to my knees as i wrapped my arms around him, holding him close as he lay hazily in my arms.

     "no, no! youre supposed to finish the job! are you fucking stupid!" Hobi outburst randomly as he walked over, ripping yoongi out of my arms.

     "You failed again you useless piece of shit! now ill have to start over, do you know how long thatll take me!?" Hobi yell as he shook Yoongi roughly.

     "You are going to do what i say, exactly as i say. Because youve failed to do anything to Y/n im putting you on one last mission before wiping you." Hobi say as he grips Yoongis hair roughly.

     It couldnt be...He couldnt be.

     I looked around the room before looking up at Hoseok.

     "it was you, youre the one who did all those things to him...how could you? Hes your friend!" I say as i stand up, looking in Hoseoks eyes as he looked at me with rage.

     He blew me off as he looked at yoongi, pushing him down onto the ground as he reached in his bag, pulling out a syringe and pushing it into Yoongis neck.

     "no! leave him alone!" I say as i run over, hoping to stop Hoseok before it was too late. As i stepped closer he pulled a second one out, holding it up to me.

     "Take another step forward and youll be helping him."

     I stopped walking, looking down at Yoongi as he gripped the floor in his hands. He looked in pain, i could tell he was trying to fight it, but he was too weak to as he fell unconscious.

     I watched as it wasnt even a moment later when he woke. He lifted his head, giggling as he smiled widely.

     "yes master~?" Yoongi ask as he looks up to Hoseok.

     "Go to Brooks. You have 15 minutes, i want that house to be nothing but a pile of ashed when i get there." Hoseok say as i covered my mouth.

     Yoongi nodded before standing up, winking at me before picking up the bat and leaving the house.

     I ran after him, grabbing his arm as i tried to stop him from leaving.

     "Yoongi no please! Yoongi Jimins in there! dont hurt them!" I yelled, pleading desperately as i tried to hold him back.

     He broke out of my grip as he pushed me back, swinging his bat and knocking me out as i collapsed to the ground.