Chapter 3

Edited.

ASHLEY'S POV

I'm currently on my bed after the incident that happened in school today I went straight home. I text Michelle that I am sorry for just leaving her like that. Like who seriously leaves her friend at school like that? (me).

The most thing that's disturbing me was that why didn't Chase react when I bumped into him? Like give me one of his death glares or yell and shout at me or even punish me.

Maybe because he knows that it was Queen Bitch that pushed me to him. I just hope he doesn't hurt me tomorrow at school.

After deciding I think a lot which could cause me a headache. I decided to take a long nap since I don't have homework to do, also before uncle Benson comes back from work.

🥀🥀🥀

I woke up with the sound of a door being shut with so much force and heavy footsteps coming closer to my door. The monster bursts my door open making it hit the wall. Wow! what's wrong with people bursting doors open today? First three bad boys, now uncle Benson? What did the poor doors do to them?... Just wished I could help them.

"Hey! Stand up from that bed right now and go buy me two bottles of vodka!" he said handing me the money.

"But uncle, it's really late for me to go, I promise tomorrow early in the morning I will go." I said trying to collect his money.

"No! I want it right now or I will make sure you bleed all over your ugly body." he threatened. Then throws the money on me and walked away. I sigh.

I stood up, got dressed in just a crop top and blue jeans with my big hoodie to cover the wounds of yesterday and also old scares.

I went out the door and was met with the cold wind. The people working in the bar know me and uncle Benson very well so even though I'm underage they know it's for my drunken uncle. I walked till I'm met with the two ways to the bar.

First: the shortcut to the bar.
Secondly: the long way to the bar. I think the first way is better because I won't get any attention and even reach home early.

But come to think of it the long way is better because my uncle will already be asleep before I get home and I will lose the chance of getting a bruise on my body or new scares with opened old scares. So I decided to take the long way home.

I just hope I don't get any attention and get home safely. I also hope I don't regret my choice.

🥀🥀🥀

Once I can see the bar from afar. I started walking a bit faster than before until I heard a gunshot. I stop on my track and the next thing I know I'm following where the sounds came from. What?.... I also need to call the police. And what if I can possibly save the person.

I heard a deep voice that sends a shiver through my body. "We have to go now before Chase and his gang find us here shooting one of his best guys and you know what will happen to us." The guy with blonde hair said once I got more closer.

I saw a guy bleeding on the floor and that guy really looks like someone I know. Once I realized that it is Mason. I screamed forgetting about the two guys that were standing there.

The other guy with dark brown hair first looked at me and that's when four words hit me in the head.

Run for your life.

A/N

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!💋❤️💖💗😘💕👍