What?

Timothy wastes no time in his search for the teenager that has stolen his heart, listening to the telltale smash into a tree and grunts that fill the air. Toby is beating the trees as if they are enemies, and Timothy has to stifle a smile at how silly it seems. Poor trees.
The older proxy finally spots Tobias, deeper in the woods, away from the mansion. The teenagers face mask is tugged over his lips and nose, shielding his scar from the males view. He's taken a liking to the marks on the boys skin, it makes him look stronger, let's him know he's lived through hardships and made it out on the other side. Toby is just a strong person. He's looked through his file, he knows every little detail to take in. The boy has been through hell, and it makes his protective side want to shield him from the world. Protect him. Care for him. He still has guilt eating at him because of Brian, but he cannot deny his feelings for the teenager in front of him.
Tim finally musters up his courage, taking quick, silent steps towards the boy he so desperately needs to speak to. He smiles and grabs onto Toby's shoulders, pausing his training by pulling him into a hug from behind. The younger males eyes had widened in alarm, but calmed as soon as he felt the body that had enveloped him. Timothy. He smiles under his mask, making it shift, and leans into the touch, tossing his hatchet to the ground so that it isn't in the way.
Timothy rubs soothing patterns onto the males shoulder with his fingers, leaning down to place a gentle kiss to the top of Tobias' head. It causes confusion from the younger, who furrows his eyebrows and turns in the hold so that he's facing Timothy. He looks up at him through his bangs, and Timothy has to stop himself from kissing him on the spot.
Tim sighs and begins to speak finally, his deep voice soothing the younger even more. His breath is still a bit erratic from slashing at trees. Muscles tensed, slowly relaxing under the hold of the male in front of him.
"Toby, I'm not good at this shit. I never have been, so I'm just going to.. cut to the point. I like you. I can't explain to you how I feel every time I see you, touch you.." He trails off, proving his point by raising a hand to slowly tug down Toby's facemask, letting it loosely hang around his pale neck. Toby's face has flushed red at this point, looking up at Timothy with clear shock clouding in his eyes. Tim likes him. He actually likes him. His mouth opens as if to speak, lips looking so kissable to the older male that he has even more trouble holding back. He can't. Not yet.
Toby speaks after a few moments of silence, a small smile forming on his face.
"R-really? Tim.. I like you too."
Those simple worlds flood Timothy with relief, and he returns the smile given to him, eyes crinkling in happiness. It could've gone so horribly, but it didn't. It went amazing. It's Timothy's turn to speak again, his palm finding a comfortable position on the boys cheek. Rubbing it with his thumb.
"Would you do me the honors of being my boyfriend? We don't have t-" he's cut off by the smaller boy, who giggles at him with an eye roll.
"Just kiss me, idiot."
He doesn't have to be told twice.
Timothy leans down, appreciating the boys facial features for a few moments. Thumb trailing over those lovely lips before he trails down to grasp his chin, his own lips connecting with the boys. It feels just as amazing as he thought it would, lips molding perfectly together, moving in sink.
Toby's hands grasp onto the back of Timothy's plain black shirt, tugging him closer so that their chests touch, legs almost forced to mingle together. It's a sweet kiss, no lust being shown. It's lovely.
Tim slowly pulls back, breath fanning against the boys now dampened lips, eyes half lidded. Toby smirks slightly and leans in again, lips brushing as he speaks.
"Yes."

(Next chapter might not be pg~)