seventy eight

Hello babiesssss

WE MISSED U SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSSO MUCHHHHH JSJEOENDOFNROE T^T
we just couldn't get a stable network to work on this chap so sorry for the long ass wait.

Also we tried to make both team top kook and team tae stays top happy with this chapter so u guys can both go ahead and read it i swear yall won't regret it

_______________________________________________

Jungkook's brain has been and still is clouded as he stared into the older's nervous but aroused eyes.

He knows he managed to turn from broken to horny in under a minute but that's how he is. Especially with Tae.

There was a dominant feeling inside him that took over more than the others.

It was something that resembles anger and it made something inside him come out.

The younger male took off his own shirt, feeling irritated by the material against his heated skin before pinning Tae's hands again. And Taehyung didn't mind.

Jungkook's muscles flexed as he glared down at the older with lust.

"You think because I am your babyboy.. you can do this to me babe?" He whispered into Tae's ear before licking it, making the taller male shiver.

"Take your punishment like the good boy you are, and maybe I'll forgive you.." Jungkook growled, biting and sucking on Taehyung's soft neck before pressing their clothed crotches together. Jungkook didn't waste any time and started moving his hips, seeking friction, wanting to tease Tae.

Taehyung groaned, throwing his head back at the sudden pleasure shooting up from between his legs, his hips moving up to feel his lover more. "Jung-.."

The older was soon cut off by Jungkook who was bitting his ear rather harshly on purpose before pulling away and stopping the grinding only to sit on Tae's crotch.

"Who told you that you can move Mr. Kim?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, now pinning his hips down instead of his hands.

Taehyung groaned again, reaching out to caress Jungkook's thighs but his hands were smacked away before they touched the younger's legs. "Hell no .. You're  not touching me today Taetae." he said with a smirk before placing Tae's hands back above his head.

"Keep them up there."

"Also- I...do the touching" Jungkook said as he started undressing the older, eager to play with him all night.

After a while, both males were butt naked. In any other situation, Taehyung would never be that submissive towards the younger but tonight was an exception and he brought on to himself anyway.

"Hmm let's see.. You're like my doll right now Taetae~ I've got a few things in mind that I wanna try on you" Jungkook chuckled, feeling excited as he picked up a brand new vibrating cock ring.

"You're going to love this baby~" with that, Kookie slipped the device down Taehyung's slightly erected cock. "Choose a number..3, 5 or 7?~"

"D-do you really...have to do this?.. " Taehyung said with a shaky breath as he clenched the pillow underneath his head.
"How about we talk about it first?.. let's solve it .. I can explain" he continued but the younger didn't listen.

"Oh daddy who said we can't talk? " the younger replied with a smirk .

" I'll be listening to you all night long~" Jungkook said as he set the intensity of the vibration on 3. "Let's go little by little.. we have a long night ahead" he added.

"Ahh.. Jungkook no-" Taehyung threw his head back at the sudden pleasure he felt and bit his on lower lip.

"Hehehe this will be soo much fun!" Jungkook said, overly excited while clapping his hands like a seal.

Yes .. he looked like a psycho to say the least.

Meanwhile Taehyung was slowly losing his mind. The simple pleasure between his hips was really getting into him as he let out soft moans, fighting the urge to reach out for Jungkook and touch him.

"Looks like you're enjoying this.." the younger said, raising the intensity to 5.

"Lets see how good it feels.." he continued as he straddled Tae's legs, pressing his cock to the older's vibrating one.

"Ah fuck.. look at you leaking all that pre-cum " Jungkook swipped his finger across Tae's tip, collecting some only to lick the fluid off of his finger.

"Tastes good~" he giggled, his hand wrapping around both their lengthes so Jungkook could feel more of the vibrations however it was still not enough for the younger so he finally set the vibrations on the highest level and watched Taehyung scream in pleasure.

The older couldn't take it anymore. He has to do something, he can't just stay still and let the younger male do whatever he wants.

"J..Jungkook please .. let's ..ah-" he moaned louder ,moving his hips up and down against Kookie but the black haired male stopped again and pulled away.

"I said I'm the one in charge." Jungkook growled then lifted Tae's legs up, spreading them apart and getting in between.  "Let me hear more of your whines Taetae~" he said before sticking his tongue in, licking the older's entrance.

"What are u-... " the older said widening his eyes at the new feeling of the younger's tongue against him.

Taehyung couldn't deny that it felt good "..Fuck".

Jungkook smirked lightly, swirling his tongue around Tae's clenching walls before pulling away after a while, taking a look at the older's leaking and throbbing member. That cock-ring was doing a great job at holding back Tae's cum.

"Hm..you look so good hyung.." he liked his lips, taking a hold of Taehyung's cock, collecting some of the pre-cum before spreading the fluid on his own member, not breaking eye contact.

Gently, Jungkook started massaging Tae's preped hole with his fingertip. "Does it feel good hyung?.." Jungkook had to ask. He would never just shove it in even if it's just his finger, he had to consider what happened with tae and make sure he can take it.

"F-feels.. weird " Taehyung moaned out, opening his eyes and looking into his lover's dark ones.

"Oh no .. then i'll- " before Jungkook could pull his finger away, Taehyung pushed himself against Jungkook's finger, taking it in.

"..I wanna feel what you feel baby.." Taehyung explained, bitting his lip as Jungkook slowly started to move his finger inside the older, making him pant in pleasure.

"You're doing good my love.. " the younger praised as he pushed another finger in, gently scissoring his hyung and stretching his hole.
"Are you finally going to allow me to top you?~ " he said with a small smile as he kissed all over Tae's neck.

"Mhm.." is all he heard, so he pulled his fingers out soon, gaining more whines from the older as he positioned himself between the older's legs, rubbing his own tip against Tae's clenching hole.

Taehyung looked up at him, breathing heavily as the younger let out a shaky breath before pushing his tip in.

"KOOKIE I SWEAR IT WAS A PRANK PLEASE DONT HATE ME- ... " Jimin stood there with wide eyes, shook at the sight of Jungkook on top of Tae.

The pair looked at him trying to catch their breath. "Do you mind" they both said in unision.

"Oh hun i don't mind " he casually replied, standing there to watch, causing them both to groan in annoyance.

____________________________________________
Daaaamn jimin back at it again with being a cockblock kekeke :3

yall got a taste of dom kook but tae ended up not bottoming yayayayayay

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1M WE LITERALLY STARTED FANGIRLING WHEN WE SAW IT LIKE SKSNSOSNSKSKS WE PURPLE U SO FKING MUCH💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜