Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jiyasha yelled behind the Bugatti but finally stopped running as she could not catch the pace with the car, "I don't know who this mysterious mister is but he is troubling me every time. I am not going to leave him but I will try to find this car later. Right now I have to find Monica."

Jiyasha picked up an another brick and entered the forest, marking each of the trees that she crossed. She continued walking through the dense woods. "Good heavens, it's too dark here."

Jiyasha kept murmuring to herself and calling out to her friends loudly. She was yelling Monica as well as Pooja's name. She was in the hope that at least Pooja should have found Monica or their search would be futile again. It was already late night and they had to figure out the whereabouts of Monica.

*

Pooja kept wandering in the forest when her gaze fell on Monica, who was sitting under a tree with her knees curled to her chest.
A few goons had surrounded her, "Hey beautiful! What are you doing here in the middle of the forest? Good girls generally don't come here."

They were attempting to touch her when Pooja screamed at them, "Dare you people try to touch her!"

"Luck by chance tonight, an another beautiful girl!" the goons declared in unison when they saw Pooja behind them.

Marching towards Pooja, they held her arms tightly. She struggled under their grip trying to call out to Monica, "Monica, save me and save yourself."

Monica was lying semi-conscious under the tree and her image seemed to be horrific to Pooja. She must have sobbed for a longer time as her eyes were sore and the dreadful night was sending shivers down Pooja's spines.

"Jiya...Jiya...." Pooja was screaming constantly as she knew that it was only Jiyasha who could save them from the danger.

"Who is Jiya now? Are you calling out to an another girl? God has gifted us with beautiful prizes tonight," the goons were telling one another.

The goons kept Pooja's arms captured in theirs while they were trying to molest both the girls. But before they could accomplish their dirty targets, heavy punches landed on their faces from behind.

The voice spoke while the goons fell apart, "God has even gifted you some tough punches tonight."

Pooja lifted her chin up to witness a handsome guy before her, who had approached them to help them. He was beating them thoroughly and guarded Pooja against them. He asked her to look after Monica and Pooja was trying to help Monica at any cost. She was struggling hard so that Monica could regain her consciousness and also her stable mind.

*

Jiyasha was still walking through the dense forest but there wasn't any response from Pooja either, "Have I put Pooja into trouble now? Monica is already missing and......"
She heard the faint voices far away, "What do I hear? Some people are screaming out there?"
Jiyasha started heading in the direction of the voices.

The goons were beaten up and they moaned in pain while the saviour shouted at them, "Dare you people show your faces again!"

Pooja was standing beside the guy while he spoke to her, "I hope you are alright now. Your friend is not in her senses, try to wake her up."

He moved near Monica and patted on her cheeks. She was still semi-conscious and her eyes were half open. He checked her wrist and measured her pulse rate, "She is alright but.....Hey madam, wake up."

Jiyasha reached there in time and she saw the goons running away while the saviour guy was holding Monica with Pooja standing beside them.

Jiyasha walked over to the guy and held his collars in anger. She slapped him in the next moment.
"How dare you touch my friends? You guys will do anything seeing lonely girls? If you have guts then face me. Your friends ran away but you didn't?" Jiyasha yelled in disgust.