Ch 3 | Property

EDITED

Ch 3 | Property

Kookie |

"Noona come!" I ran fast holding Noona's soft hands to my room. Good, the servants have cleaned my room and replaced my broken stationary and gaming consoles with new ones.

"Wow" I hear Noona's soft voice "Kookie, your bedroom is large and beautiful I always wished for a bedroom like this" she chuckled.

I want to show Noona all my things. "Noona look appa bought me a new game console today" I handed her the ugly blue pro controller with a grimace on my cute face.

"It's light blue, it's my favorite color" she looks at me with a smile as she went around my giant room looking and observing other things. I think I like this controller why did I say to appa to buy me another one? Oh well, I forgot.
She sat in my bed and I wanted Noona to hold me in her arms again.

"Noona hold me" I whine raising my arms, she chuckles placing me on her lap. "Noona do you like my room" she looks at me grinning.

"Of course I like it Kookie, your home is very beautiful and your room" I gave her a flat smile leaning my head in her shoulder. We talked and played for a lot of time but I think the time went too quick.

I don't want this to end!

A knock came from outside as eomma entered my room, I glared at her for not waiting for my permission. "Kookie is time for you're Noona to go hom-"

Oh hell no!

"No! Noona you promised you'll be my best friend, best friends stay with each other forever!" I screamed holding her tightly. Noona is my property since the first time I laid my eyes on her. She's mine.

If she was my toy, I would write my name on her as: Jungkook's Property.

"Kookie, I promise I'll visit tomorrow and perhaps you like to meet my brother he's just a year older then you" I shook my head as tears stream down my face.

"No Noona is staying or I'm not! eating dinner"

"Kookie" Noona started

"No!"

"Koo-"

"No! I hate you Noona!" I wiggled standing before the door leaning on it. "I can stay like this forever Noona, stay the night please" I look at her with my colourful eyes. I know she's weak for them every one is weak for me anyway but Noona is special.

"If you go, I'm going to hate you forever, I already hate you now! I'm going to hate you even more" I huffed crossing my arms. Noona is not leaving.

"Kookie~" eomma started off.

"Shut up!"..."Noona is not leaving me!" My eyes stung with tears, why can't eomma let me be with my friend, I care for Noona but she's not leaving. Noona is not leaving. Not leaving. Not leaving. Not leaving...

"—I'm sorry Kookie, please don't cry because of me. I'm not leaving sweetheart" she looked at me with a foreign look on her pretty eyes as she crouched down to my level and hugged me.

I cage my arms tightly around her neck "you're not leaving" I mumble. She wipes my wet tears letting me lean on her shoulder again.

Noona is my favorite special because now...

I'm not ever letting her go, not now, not tomorrow, not next year, not even in million years, NEVER!