Fuck You and Your Rules

When Tsubaki turned 5, both her and Sasuke were inducted into the academy. It took a lot of begging on Mikoto's part, but it indeed worked. The man with the stick-up-his-ass was reluctant, but his wife was very persuasive.

Of course, they were separated into different classrooms, one for kunoichi and the other for shinobi. Flowers for girls and weapons for boys... Fucking sexists.

The teacher had assigned them certain flowers to pick. She had a sunhat, flowery sundress, a white camisole, and white cork-screw heel sandals. The Uchiha could only scowl loudly at this. "So what the fuck does this have to do with being a ninja?"

Gasps from the little girls came from all around her. The teacher's eyebrow twitched slightly at this and replied with a fake smile,"Tsubaki-chan, we don't use that kind of language here."

"You still didn't answer my question. How are flowers supposed to help us when we're risking life and limb in a battle? Are we supposed to hold a measly plant up verses a kunai?"

"W-well..."

"That's what you get when a civilian level teacher tries to teach a future ninja. Plain and utter incompetence. I want to transfer to the other classes."

A tick mark appeared on the woman's forehead,"Well, as of now, I am your teacher. So, with that title, you must show me respect."

A scoff was let out by the young girl. She puffed out her cheeks and turned her head to the side ill-manneredly. I have the capabilities of tracking anyones' chakra in the whole village and have superb chakra control. My taijutsu skills and strength is also going up. Soon enough, I'll be the powerhouse I use to be, just give me a couple years.

The sensei turned her attention back to the girls that stared at the Uchiha child with disbelief at her rudeness. A smile was back to being plastered on her face. "Okay minna! You may now start the hunt!"

The kids dispersed into a group and the only one left was the black-haired girl. Stubbornly, she sat on the ground, unwilling to heed to her instructor's class.

With a sigh, the summer-dressed woman sat beside the onyx eyed girl. "So, why are you so set on being a ninja? You know, it's perfectly fine being a girl once in a while."

I'M A MAN!!! ... In a woman's body... I need to guilt trip her somehow and get out of these stupid classes. If acting like a brat doesn't work, I'll use the sperm-donor to my advantage.

"My father... Views me as useless. At the most, a tool to be used to keep relations with other clans or keep the bloodline strong."

Her eyes widened at this,"I didn't realize that it was like this."

With a grimace, Tsubaki continued on. "I was born a female, not a male. In his eyes' I'm a liability since I won't obtain the Sharingan. I could be used like in the Hyuuga Affair. I'm don't have a strong build, nor can I carry on the family name."

Dammit, even if it costs me some pride, I must! "I want to be recognized as a capable kunoichi in my father's eyes. Flowers will only give him the capability to scoff in my face." I don't give a single shit about that bag of dicks. He can go die for all I care.

The Uchiha female could easily tell that the teacher was now feeling sympathetic about her whole situation. "I-I can't do that. That class is strictly for men, however, I can have a request put in for a private tutor for you. If you excel at all my classes, it'll be free."

With a smirk, she declared,"Give me all the damn books you've got about flowers, Sensei."

"Language... But okay. I'll let you off today, but make sure you study."

A light scoff was let out by Tsubaki. She had trained for days and nights, sneaking out to the forest where she would train. She would sleep about every 3 days, so this would be nothing. Madara Uchiha was smart after all.

-------*****-------

The next day, Sasuke was clinging to her like no tomorrow while talking about his first day. Somehow, the annoying twin of hers had slowly crawled his way into her heart. He did have a sort of resemblance with Izuna too... Izuna...

"Imouto! It was really cool! I learned so much! I wonder if Ita-nii-san will help me with some of my studies! I want to be just like him!" He awed on about.

A growl made way to his sister's lips,"You're older by 2 minutes, baka! SASUKE-CHAN! SASUKE-CHAN! SASUKE-CHAN!"

"Drop the 'Chan!'"

"NEVER!"

The girl would never dare to swear in front of her brother. The last thing the five year old wanted was a angry Mikoto on her ass. I could always blame it on that asshole though. Who would think a young kid would figure out how to lie about that stuff?

A squeal was released when she attacked her brother with tickles. This is... Nice. There's no war, no one out there trying to kill us, and I have brothers that are... Alive.

"I'm going to get you, Sasuke!"He scrambled away with a smile evident on his face. He was so pure, untouched by the consequences were. This is what you wanted Hashirama. What we wanted. You did something right, Damn Senju. That stone tablet will never trick anyone again.

"No!" he screamed back before being tackled again. "Hahahahaha! Tsubaki... S-s-stop!"

When satisfied, she let him go and he began to whine,"My clothes are all dirty now!"

Only a laugh could escape her,"If you're that worried about dirt, then you shouldn't be a ninja. You'll be covered in blood and trust me, it's hard to clean."

"How do you know?"

"Okaa-san made me wash everyone's clothes... Never again."

They parted and a confident Uchiha made way to her female teacher. She smiled at her appearance. "So how many of the books did you get through? Some of the words are quite advanced for your age."

"I got through all of them."

She spat out in surprise,"All of them?! ... Prove it to me."

A certain arrangement and lists of flowers were on it. A smirk appeared on her porcelain face. "Don't worry, Teach. I've got it."