Chapter 31

Poseidon's POV

Percy (taking a deep breath): End is my son...

What??? Did Percy just say that his son is End??? Is he joking??? No, the look on his face tells me that he is serious... But how is that possible??? Wait... Doesn't that mean...

Me: Chaos is your daughter???

Percy (looking between me and Serenity): Yes... Void, Order, Chaos and End, they are my children...

Percy looks at Serenity, who seems to be prompting him continue, before looking at me and continuing. He told me everything, about how he was the second most powerful being and the son of Unknown in his past life. He told me how Serenity came into the picture, that she was the goddess of power, control and creation, and how he fell in love with her and made lots of advances only to be pushed away by her. He told me about how she finally gave him a chance for a date (Tyson was staring at him and Serenity, going from shocked to excited to happy as Percy spoke...) how they got married, gave birth, how Chaos and End created the planet Earth and the primordial deities. He told us about how he had died, saving End.

Then Serenity took over the story, telling us about how she reacted, she seemed ashamed while she spoke, and lashed out on End and blamed him (Tyson started crying here) which made him get mad and lose control and go evil and attack Earth. Apparently Void, Order and Chaos had to work together to stop him, even with all three of them, they only managed to trap him in the void...

Me: I have grandchildren??? Wait, are they even my grandchildren??? I mean it is because of them that I'm here now...

Percy: Umm... Actually...

Serenity (cutting in and throwing Percy a glare): Yes, they are... Even if they created you or not... You are Percy's father so they are your grandchildren...

Percy (sighing): What she said... It's still a bit complicated for me... You are my father but at the same time you are my great-great-great grandson... And that makes me seems so-so old...

Me: I never thought of the great grandson... But you're right... Are you both married in this life???

Percy (blushing): Not yet....

Me: So you both will be getting married??? Why haven't you proposed yet, Percy??? You had four hundred years, what a waste... (Shaking my head in fake disappointment...)

Percy (Blushing even more): Can we change the topic now???

I laugh and smile looking at both of them blushing and avoiding each other's eyes.

Tyson (grinning happily): So since Percy and Serenity are married, that means Serenity is my sister!!!!

Serenity: Yup...

Percy: Don't tell anyone else of my identity or everything else that was said here...

Me: I wouldn't dare... I'm not going to let Zeus kill you though I doubt he can... I was really surprised when he said he'd kill Thalia also if it meant me and Hades kill our son...

Percy: He really said that???

Me: Ya... That's why both of us found it hard to save you... I am really very sorry, Percy...

Percy: I've forgiven you already, father!!!

Me: So... are the others are with you??? In the army???

Percy: Yup... Luke, Ethan, Silena and Beckendorf are also part of the army...

Me: They're alive???

Percy: Yes... Luke is Hero, Silena - Beauty, Ethan - Revenge and Beckendorf is Forge... Spark is Thalia, Storm - Jason, Blaze - Leo, Sunshine is Calypso and Night/Nightmare is Nico...

Me: Does Hades know??? I think he should... He's been feeling as bad as me about what happened...

Percy: I'll tell him... Maybe even get Luke to meet Hermes...

Me: That's a good idea....

Serenity: Perce, we have to go now...

Percy: Got it... See you later dad and remember to call me by my code name or Ales... I'll come and visit again...

Me: Will do... I'll come and visit too... You better save my grandson and bring all of them for me to see...

Percy: Sure...

Me: Thank you Serenity, for bringing Percy here and allowing me to be a part of his, yours and your children's lives...

Serenity (smiling kindly): You were always a part of their lives... You just didn't know...

Me: Thank you anyway...

Tyson: Daddy, can I go with them to camp and stay for some time???

Me: Sure... I can tell Chiron to let you stay in the big house...

Percy: Why not in his cabin???

Me: Nathan... He kept bulling Tyson when he stayed in the cabin and after some time; I couldn't take it anymore and got Chiron to let him stay in the big house...

Serenity (thinking): He could stay in our cabin... Forge can just create another room...

Tyson (excitedly): Really??? Can I really stay with you???

Percy: Sure... Even if Forge cannot create a room, you could just bunk in mine...

Tyson (happily): REALLY??? Thank you!!!

I laughed as Tyson took both Serenity and Percy into a big hug. I said goodbye to all of them and gave Percy and Serenity a hug before they left. While hugging Serenity, I whispered...

Me (happily): Thank you so much for bringing my son back to me...

*****
How was it??? Was it boring??? Sorry about the short chapter but I'm having a bit of a writers block and along with that I'm too busy with school... I try to update soon but I'm not  making any promises... 

I also wanted to know whether you guys want Nathan to be a traitor or just a pitiful loser or maybe both... Please give you ideas and suggestions, if you have any, either in the comments or you can message me privately...

Thanks again for the views, votes and comments... 

See you all next chapter...

*****