Connor x reader human x markus (OXENFREE)

((Hi it's your depressed and lazy ass author
This is based off of the game oxenfree
/HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU PLAY IT/

And this is based off the boat I did Research on that sunk off shore of napatree point on watch hill Rhode Island,
- it was called the larchmont
- a Steam paddle ship
- sunk in 1800 on a New York to providence run and it sank from stress on the main support beam!))

((Third person POV))

The trio hopped out of the car and looked ahead of themselves. The salty water lapped the shores as a few kids built sand castles while women sun bathed  yet the three of the androids were gonna spend the day right.

((Markus POV))

I got out of the passenger seat of car as (y/n) turned of the mechanical beast she owned. A big old suburban with a rack that she got cheep, yet it was a strong hefty truck.

We got out and I looked over at (y/n) only to see her unwrapping her cover up from her body and into her swim suit, it was a grey one piece with the sides cut out and replaced with a stretchy flower lace that made her (e/c) eyes brighten up stunningly. I didn't realize how long I was staring until a towel hit the back of my head. I turned around only to be met with Connor smirked at me,

"Liking what you see?" (Y/n)s voice caught our attention as she stood there with her hands on her hips and shades at the top of her head smiling with a 'I saw what you were looking at' smirk.

"As for the beach yes it is very nice." Connor spoke up and I nodded silently.
(Y/n) pivoted on her heel and spun the other direction to start walking.

((TIME SKIP & Y/N POV))

The boys played as I sat in the sun and that was untill I saw this bird land in front of me.
It was white and it made a loud honk at me, I jumped back and got up. It followed near me.
IS IT GOING TO ATTACK?!

I nervously hummed and all the sudden when I started walking away I felt it bite my ankle?!
IS GONNA KILL ME?! ITS IT A ANDROID BIRD?!

I started Running ITS GONNA KILL ME.

((THIRD PERSON POV))

"Markus!"

"What is it connor?"

Connor held up a one crab and put it on his head and  put one on Markus's, he looked like he wanted to smack it.

"Are you crabby?" Connor smiled and laughed a little while holding his mouth but then both boys looked over when they saw (y/n) screaming running into the water.  They looked worried as she pulled them together and  hid behind them.

"ITS GOING TO ATTACK ME" She squeaked yet Markus looked around and only saw a bird yelling at poor (y/n). He shuffled forward.

"Is this a sea chicken?" He asked in a serious tone and picked it up. The bird squawked in his face only then to try and run away. But Markus held it by its feet and the poor bird only flew forward it be pulled back. Markus pulled it back and it pushed him and Connor into the water. Connor got up and picked up (y/n).

"Markus must be working with the sea chicken..."
Connor glared at the bird as Markus got up with it.

"RUN!" (Y/n) squealed and with put a second to waste they ran around the dunes of the beach untill Markus caught up with them and tacked Connor and (y/n ) into one big pile.

Every one was down on the ground laughing in the burning sun, untill more sea chickens appeared.

"EVERY ONE RUN!" Connor yelled and every one scrambled up and started running again.

(Y/n) started to fall behind and next thing she knew Markus scooped her up and ran past Connor surprisingly so Connor decided to pick up the pace and next thing he knew, they all ran to the end of the beach.

(Y/n got down from markus's grip and smiled at the boys,

"We escaped! And found a fort!" She pointed to the old concrete structure from ww1. She walked up to the rusty fence only to climb over it and hop down.

She started walking in and looking around. White calcium drips hung from the ceiling and graffiti covered the old walls.

"(Y/n) this is a restricted area..." Connor spoke up and from the other side of the fence with Markus.

"I know! I don't follow no rules!" She stuck her tongue out and smiled. The boys felt there heart flutter and followed her in pursuit.

She walked around and found one room that still had furniture in it!
6 bunks- 3on each wall going up.
The men's or women's lockers that were rusted shut,
And a small radio, like the mini ones you bring to the beach back in the 90's.
It was surrounded by fruit, old flowers, shells, army pins and buttons, and Other offerings.

"Hm?" She picked up the radio and it gave her a quick jolt of a signal, making her jump violently and drop the radio breaking it.

((Key
- the ' means it changed channel
-the ~ means it skipped))

"Shit...." (Y/n) cussed under her breath.

"What' are you'. Doin ' here?" A voice peeped in her head and she spun around quickly.
She felt her shoulders get heavy and her vision got hazy. People started to spaz in and out of her vision.
Women dressed in night gowns and men in there caps and pajamas.

They looked, mad. Yet cold and scared.

((Markus POV))

We followed (y/n) only to have lost her and meet a dead end, it was the end of the fort we're corrosion started to take is place, it was just broken off like some one messily cut it.

We walked to at the end how the moon was shining down I could see a out line of a wooden structure,

"Hey Connor look, full moon and a ship wreck."

"I-is tHAT (Y/N)?!" Connor panicked and it was
She ran from behind us,
Every thing felt to slow down,
She ran and pushed her self off the edge, it wasnt a small jump yet she dove down into the mist of wreak.

"Y/N?!!!" I yelled and leaned over the edge. Her body hit the bottom and she walked along the bottom like it was nothing.

A small radio laid on the ground were she was,

"Dont' forget' us please, 'Dont' forget' us please,
'Dont' forget' us please,"

"Who is being forgotten?"

((I'll do a pt2 soon if I feel up to it, sorry I just have taken time off for my mental heath yet I should be back soon))