ELEVEN

"Bella....Bella!"

I jolted back to reality to find Stacy sitting next to me on the couch, her face filled with concern.

"W-what's wrong?", I asked.

She rolled her eyes, "I was talking to you about my latest client"

"Oh", I blinked, "what did he do?"

She pursed her lips and sighed deeply, "she- ", she emphasized, "-was very intense"

I blushed, "I'm sorry Stacy"

"You've been thinking again", she said, "you've been getting lost in your thoughts for two days now, are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine"

"You're lying Bella! You can't lie to me", she whined, "what's going on?"

Stacy was right. I had been thinking a lot since the day I saw Wade at the cemetery. As wrong as I knew it was, I did it anyway but I couldn't help myself. The kiss was engraved somewhere in my mind like a tattoo.

"Bella, talk to me!", Stacy said.

"Wade and I kissed", I said quickly and cringed.

Stacy gasped and froze. Her jaw dropped as she stared at me in disbelief.

"You did what?!", she screamed.

"Please don't make it worse than it already is", I buried my face in my hands.

"I thought you only saw him once!", she said, "what about Noah?"

"I love Noah", I mumbled before looking up at her, "but it just happened. One minute we were talking, the next we were kissing in front of dead people"

"Wait", she held up a finger, "the day you went to see your dad?"

I nodded, "he was there visiting his mom too"

"Was he still hot?"

"Stacy..."

"I'm just curious"

"You're not helping", I said, "I'm worried about Noah. At least he's oblivious and he hasn't noticed anything but I still feel guilty about lying", I added, "he's as protective as it is now, what will it be like if he finds out I have an ex who may still be in love with me and steals kisses from me in cemeteries"

Stacy was taken aback, "did Wade say he was still in love with you?"

"Kind of yeah"

She squirmed and giggled like a teenager.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"I just really love triangles", she said, "so much spicy drama!"

Just then there was a knock at the door. I stood and went over to open it. There was no one there. My gaze dropped to the ground where another bouquet of flowers lay- the colors similar to those in the first one. I picked it up and closed to the door before turning to wave the bouquet at Stacy.

"Another one", I sighed.

"Does it have a card too?", she asked.

Sure enough, a small white card stood out in the midst of the purple asters. I pulled it out and read it.

For Bella...

"It's the same as last time", I dropped the flowers on the coffee table and took my former position on the couch next to Stacy. "I think now, I can guess who's been dropping off anonymous flowers for me"

She smiled, "mysterious guys are hot!", she said, picking up the flowers and placing them under to her nose. She inhaled, "he has good taste"

I shook my head at her and she shrugged. Just then, my phone rang and I picked it up, staring at the screen.