Fifteen

Jungkook didn't say a word the whole drive to his house. He didn't say anything and it just made you anxious.

Two weeks passed.

You were unable to sleep worrying about him. He didn't talk to you during this time. You were anxious. What if what you said was wrong? Was it a bad moment? Well yeah.

Your phone interrupted your thoughts by vibrating in your butt. Which scared the shit out of you at first. You looked at the caller ID and your phone fell from your hands as you stayed in shock.

'He's calling! Jungkook is calling! Omg!" You thought.

"Well pick up you stupid bitch!" Your self conscience spoke excitedly.

You immediately picked up the phone and answered the call.

"Greetings." You said and quickly face palmed. Who the fuck says that?!

"Hey, noona." He said.

"Y-You're not stuttering." You said in awe.

"Nope, but you are." He chuckled. "Can you come over to my house?"

'Does he want to fuck?' You thought instantly.

"I need to tell you something, noona."

'You have such a dirty mind Y/N.' Your conscience spoke again.

"Uh- yeah. Right now?"

"Yeah."

"Uh, okay. I'll be there in ten."

And without saying anything he hung up. You were confused and worried. Did he want to end up your friendship because of what you said?

You paced around your room.

"I'll be a little late so he doesn't think I'm desperate." You mumbled to yourself.

You groaned and threw yourself on bed face down.

Then you screamed.

On your pillow.

See what happens when you confess? Don't ever do this kids.

"Oh, fuck this shit!" You said as you grabbed your keys exiting your room towards your garage where your car is.

——————

You sighed as you turned off your car. You put your forehead on your steering wheel currently questioning your choices in life. I mean, what the fuck did you do to end up in such situation?

You also promised not to leave him, so even if you're awkward, you still have to stick by his side. You didn't mind, but he sure will.

You got out of your car and walked to his house's porch. You stepped in front of the door and knocked three times.

Not so long after, the door opened revealing the boy who you had fallen in love with. He smiled warmly and said, "Hi, noona."

———————

Updated A/N: I again left a depressing note saying I would continue the book, why was I so dramatic?