8

The staff leaves us and I look at my food. I look over and see Yoongi eating. I sigh grabbing my shake. I open it and drink it. I pick up my fork and move my dinner around the plate. I told him I'd try. I am trying. I just can't.

"Are you going to eat?" He asks.

"I'm not that hungry." I mutter.

"You've said that for every meal." He says cluelessly.

It's quiet for a second but then Yoongi speaks up.

"Wait-" He interjects.

Dammit he put it together.

"You have an eating disorder too don't you?" He asks.

"No." I say moving the food around.

"Jimin." He states.

"Leave it alone." I demand.

"But-" He demurres.

"Leave it alone." I demand again.

"Jimin that's not-" He interjects.

"I said to just leave it alone!" I yell slamming my fork down.

I take my tray and put It on the ground next to my bed and get under the covers hiding behind my bear. I hear him get up and then the door open and slam it close. I feel tears roll down my cheeks. I usually only have this fight with my stepdad or my dad. When I didn't eat my mom would feed me like a baby till I started eating on my own. My mom always cared about me greatly. But she won't leave my step father because she doesn't want to be alone. The door opens again and closes. Someone sits on my bed and the bear gets pulled away from me. He holds a folder In front of me.

"What's this?" I ask taking it.

That's my records folder and I have yours." He states going over to his bed.

"We're going to get to know each other." He explains sitting down facing me.

"Please don't look in that." I beg.

"You have mine, I have yours." He insists opening the folder.

I know exactly what he's about to see. I wipe my tears on his sleeves as he reads it. He looks up at me as I'm about to sob.

"Jimin, I'm sorry." He apologizes.

I get off my bed and run to the door. I go out and run down the hall to the bathroom. I go to a stall and lock it. I lean against the stall and let the tears fall down my face.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asks.

"Jimin please open the door." He begs.

I wipe my tears on sweatshirt sleeve.

"Jimin." He begs.

"Go away." I cry.

"Jimin. Please." He begs.

"I said go away." I yell.

"I'm not leaving." He insists.

I wipe my tears and push off the wall. I open the door and see him standing there.

"Come on." He says.

We walk back to our dormroom. We go in and he closes the door and locks it. I sit on my bed and he follows. He picks up his folder.

"Nothing in this folder can add up to what I just saw on that first page." He mentions.

"But maybe if I tell you a big secret you might feel a little bit better." He suggests.

"I don't think you can say anything to make yourself feel as vulnerable as I do right now." I say.

"Let's see." He says.

"I like you."