#30

Warning: Smut ahead! ⚠

"Kookiee," Taehyung whispered, gently shaking his boyfriend awake. Jungkook shifted a bit, unconsciously pulling Taehyungs body closer to him. Taehyung sighed and turned around in his arms, "Hyuuuung," he said as he lightly kissed Jungkooks cheek.
Jungkook opened one eye, and grunted, "asdghdjksl"
Taehyung chuckled, burying his face into Jungkooks chest, "Wake uppp"
"What's wrong, baby?", Jungkook said in his deep, sleepy voice and Taehyung felt his body vibrate. He wanted to touch Jungkook, wanted to be touched by Jungkook.
"I want you~", Taehyung said softly, looking up at Jungkook with puppy eyes.
Jungkook opened both his eyes as he looked down at Taehyung, "What?" He was genuinely confused, too sleepy to understand what Taehyung wanted.

Taehyung whined, shoving his head back into Jungkooks chest, "I-I'm horny, hyung. Please touch me." Taehyung asked as he rubbed his hand up and down Jungkooks clothed member. Jungkooks eyes went wide, "Baby, it's late," Jungkook groaned, trying to suppress his moans.
"Please hyung, I need you, I want you inside me, Kookie," Taehyung said, and Jungkook felt his member getting harder. There was just something about Taehyung being such a good boy for him, begging him to fuck him, that made Jungkook lose his mind.

He smirked as he pulled Taehyungs head up by his chin, "You're such a tease baby, fuck" he said in a low voice as he pressed their lips together, Taehyungs hand still gently rubbing on his clothed crotch. Taehyung put up no fight and easily let Jungkook take control, his tongue roaming all around Taehyungs mouth. Sloppy kiss sounds were the only noises hurt in the room, joined by a few low groans by Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs hand and interlocked their fingers together as he pushed himself off the bed to hover over the younger. He pressed their lips together again, this time biting Taehyungs lip, causing the other to let out a low moan.

Jungkook trailed down to his neck, leaving dark marks all over his flawless body. "Tell me what you want, baby."

"Y-You, I want you inside me, p-please hyung, ple-" Taehyung was desperate, completely losing focus and letting Jungkook ruin him. He wanted to be a good submissive for his boyfriend. Jungkook, on the other hand couldn't believe how he got this lucky. He was losing self control when he heard those sinful words coming out of Taehyungs wet lips.

"Okay, baby. It's okay. Shh," Jungkook said as he roughly yanked Taehyungs boxers and shorts away, Taehyung shivering at the sudden cold. They both slept shirtless anyway, so it made work a lot easier for Jungkook.

Jungkook placed light kisses on the inside of Taehyungs thighs, slowly making his way towards Taehyungs erect member. "Ahh-hyung, please fuck me. I want you to fill me and make me scream, p-please"

Jungkook growled, "Baby, if you keep talking like that I won't be gentle."

Taehyung felt his dick twitch by the dominance that laced Jungkooks voice, "Maybe I don't want you to be gentle," Taehyung said as he propped himself up on his elbows, staring down at Jungkook. Jungkook growled, "You asked for it."
He suddenly inserted his long finger into Taehyungs hole, "Ahh," Taehyung moaned as Jungkook moved his finger around, soon adding another and watching his baby fuck himself on his fingers.

"Mm, so good for me, baby. Keep fucking yourself on my fingers, you're such a tease baby, you're very horny, aren't you?"

"O-only for you," Taehyung panted out, eyes rolling to the back of his head. Jungkook was lost in his beauty, his bangs sticking to his forehead, this lips all red and swollen, his nipples perked up and this neck marked by Jungkook. Fuck, he was so beautiful.

Jungkook roughly added a third finger into Taehyung and Taehyung yelled out at the sudden sting, but Jungkook didn't stop. He pushed his finger in and out of his tight hole till he found his prostrate.