>Chapter 23

F/N didn't get good sleep the night before
and is now sitting on his bed with an ever growing headache.

"Well well, F/N, look what you did. I told you to get some sleep and you didn't listen..."

"Yea okay I'm sorry..."
F/N groaned and replied to the deep voice only he can hear.

Standing up and approaching the door in attempt to get some coffee for keeping himself awake as long as possible, he overheard his companions' conversation.

"He's been like this for as long as we can remember.... yea.... yea exactly."

"He hadn't slept for at least two days now... maybe we should slip in a sedative in his drink... He's worrying us.."

"But if he found out he'll be even more mad..."

"Yea right."

F/N walked out of his hiding spot.
"Can you get me some coffee?"

"No, F/N! You've had this long enough!
Get some rest!"
Kurogri yelled back, denying any coffee made.

"Seriously, if I sleep, we all might get caught."

"No we won't, we're safe."

"No we aren't safe."
F/N said back as he walked over to the coffee maker and started his business.

The rest of the villains in the bar just looked at the winged male in disgust as he made some coffee.

"I'm taking a walk-"

"No!! N/N!!"

"Just do whatever pleases you, of anything happens I'll get us out."

"I'll be going then.."
F/N ignored all the protests and walked out the bar.

As he got out a cold breeze slapped him in he face.
"Chilly.."

Getting a sweater, F/N went onto the chilly streets.
It was a fine and calm evening.

F/N wasn't feeling the urge to do villainous acts or anything.
Villains are people and people need rest sometimes.

F/N then spotted a green haired kid as he pulled the taller male into an alley.

"Izuku?"

"C-C-Crow, right?"

"What do you want?"
F/N glared down at the trembling boy.

"I was thinking that me and my friends bring you back onto your feet..."

Now this is getting interesting.
A boy who inherited the power of All Might, One for All, is wanting to help an S ranked villain back onto his feet.

"And why is that? Don't you know I could kill without hesitation? I'm a monster, small child."

"I know! But... After what Aizawa sensei told us about you I think you really had an innocent and pure heart despite all the nefarious acts you've committed!"