20. Lucy Who?

A/n hello my lovelies, welcome back, thank you all for being interested in TMIR and for the votes and comments. Xx

And FYI, a little bit of smut in this chappie. For you lovely sex fiends. Xoxo

Cassidy Clarke POV

A piercing line of light hits me on my closed eyes, illuminating my once dark haven. I groan into the pillow before burying my face further into it.

This pillow is really hard... Like it's made of fucking muscle or something...

Oh...

I peaked one eye open to come face to face with an ink covered chest. Damn... Not that I'm complaining... It was nice to be in someone's arms. But the last thing I needed was to get close to Drew and find out he was stringing me along before he killed me.

My eyes darted up to his face he was leaning into the pillow and half his face was squished into the pillow all adorable like. Why must he be so fucking adorably hot?! I sighed quietly to myself before carefully lifting his arm off me and turned around to my other side to stand up off the bed.

Just as I was about to place my feet over the edge of the bed, two muscular tattooed arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me flush against his chest.

"No... Stay..." he murmured into my neck securing me tightly in his grasp before he placed his face into my neck. I attempted to wriggle free and his response was to tangle our legs together.

I huff out an annoyed breath and feel him smile into the crook of my neck before planting a light kiss there. I placed my hand on his arm knowing it was hopeless to try and escape.

"why didn't you kill me last night?" I whisper as I clamped my eyes shut. I felt Drew's body go stiff at the question and my touch. I felt his breath on m neck as he sighed. I felt him raise his head and rested it on my shoulder, not loosening his firm but comfortable grip on my waist.

"after you left the office last night I had a fight with Leon, protecting you. He... He wanted to kill you. -" it was my turn to go stiff. "-hey, it's okay." I felt his grip tighten as I opened my eyes and looked up at the roof.

"-like I said last night, you're stuck with me. And Leon isn't going to touch you." he continues. I turned my head and saw him resting his head on my shoulder and looking at me.

"h-how?-" I ask furrowing. "-w-why didn't Leon you know... -" I ask looking at him.

"because I think you're my Lucy." he states as though it is the most obvious thing.

"I'm your what? Lucy who? " I ask as I turned around to my other side and was facing him now.

He sighs. "four years ago, Leon made a deal with a-we don't just gather goods, sometimes we are paid extra to acquire and transport people. We turn down most of them, but this girl, Lucy, was in trouble, she was being hunted by a gang, and she needed help, she paid us to escort her to a safe place, but, Leon fell for her, and I mean fast, she was with us for less than two weeks and he was in love with her, we all thought it was just infatuation.-"

" -but they were so good together, they fell for each other so hard and fast that the others thought they were insane. While I wasn't a member of The Devil's Possession, I came to visit and helped them with things, I saw the way Leon was with Lucy."

"so you what?" I ask so confused.

"I know that I haven't known for more than three days but, I feel this way with you, you intrigue me and no woman has ever done that. I know you're scared and that you don't trust us, but by God, please trust me. Leon isn't going to touch you because I think you're my Lucy, and it could be an unhealthy sexual attraction because you are drop dead gorgeous - sorry, bad pun - but I feel this way with you, I talked to you for hours and wasn't bored, I want to learn anything and everything about you and your body " he adds last minute.

I lift my eyes up to his and saw him staring at me.

" I don't know what to-" his lips meeting mine cut me off, I kissed back almost straight away.

I breathed in his scent and it pushed me over the edge - I wanted him, and I wanted him now. He positioned himself on top of me as he deepened the kiss, my arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him flush against my breasts.

A growl of arousal sounded in his throat as what I would assume to be him feeling my erect nipples through the thin material of my t-shirt. He began to grind his hard on into my ever moistening crotch.

He pulled away slightly and began trailing Kisses along my jaw and down my neck. I felt him grab the neckline of the thin shirt and felt him rip it in half, leaving me bare chested in front of him, feeling self conscious I began to cover my breasts, the scars that Aspen left in between them were covered with the tattoos but I would assume that if he felt my breasts he would feel them too.

"so beautiful." he murmured as he grabbed my hands and pulled them down to his abs. He leaned in and attached his mouth to my nipple, sucking and twirling it around in his mouth. A moan resonated in my throat as he began teasing the left nipple in between his fingers.

I threw my head back into the pillow and trailed my hands over his tense abdominal muscles that I seemed to have fantasised about touching.

Drew pulled away and grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, flush against his chest, my erect nipples up against his.

"I need you." he said huskily, fuelling my desire for him to take me.

"Take me." I whispered into his ear, apparently I didn't need to tell him twice.

A/n hello my lovelies. Have you ever had someone that you just clicked with? No matter how short of a time you've known them? That sexual desire seemed to be there as soon as you met them and that attraction you had for them just seems to grow with every waking minute? This is what I describe Cassidy and Drew's relationship to be - at least at the moment.

Let me know your thoughts on the chapter, and if you want some more detailed hot and sexy smut chapters. Wink wink my lovelies. Xoxo