Chapter 19

WARNING: Sexual content, ya little bastards :)

Partial idea creds goes to my homie @thesecretloverfor

Calla's POV:

"Sinister, I am not in the mood for surprises." I pressed my head against the window of the SUV.

We no longer drove without at least 12 bodyguards, four in the oversized SUV that Sinister and I rode in, and 8 other guards in 2 separate vehicles driving close to us.

It's so fucking extra.

"It's a good surprise, baby. I promise." He grinned at me, grabbing ahold of my hand and kissing my knuckles.

"If its not a shark named Noodles, we're getting a divorce."

"Flower, don't set me up for failure."

I smiled as I watched him glance out the window. He was beautiful in such a dark and mysterious way. He's probably one of the hottest looking men anyone had ever seen, and yet to me, he was just beautiful.

"We're here." A voice came from the front seat as I felt the car lulling to a halt.

"Close your eyes, Cal." He grinned.

It's not like I could see out of the ridiculously tinted windows of the SUV anyways, but for Sinisters satisfaction, I closed my eyes.

I felt the cold breeze as the door to the truck opened and suddenly Sinisters warm arms were around me as he lifted me up, carrying me bridal style.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked, blindly wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Not yet flower," He chuckled, I felt his arms strong around me as the breeze kissed my skin.

"Okay" He stopped walking, "Open them."

My eyes flashed open to see a colossal mansion set out before me. It had beige stonework with massive white balconies in the front. Chimneys were sparse on the roof, and there were dozens of windows scattered across the stone walls. The lawn was lush and green and there were Calla Lilys everywhere.

"Sin, what is this?" I asked slowly as I stared at the mansion.

He glanced at me with those iced blue, mysterious eyes.

"Home." He said, his lips pulling towards a smile.

My eyes flickered between him and the mansion.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked slowly, not even beginning to believe that he had bought this house for us.

"Well, flower. Although the compound is a place of work, it's not home. I thought we should have a place to call ours."

As soon as he finished, I leaped into his arms, attacking him with a bear hug. He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a tight squeeze.

He held my hand in his as we walked towards the house, two guards were already posted at the front door.

"We have a total of 26 guards around the house, for your own protection."

I frowned, "Is that really necessary?"

His smile slipped away from his face, "Of course. I wont risk anything happening to you, Calla."

He opened the large double doors to reveal a lage entrance room, with a massive white staircase. The floors were made of pale marble, windows poured in sunlight all around the room.

I smiled happily at him.

He grinned, his bleach white teeth sparkling.

"There are 14 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, a movie theater, swimming pool, gym, offices, a 12 car garage, golf course, running track, and a guest house." His voice was proud as he led me up the massive stair case.