1.13

Hey guys my wifi is back so I'm finally able to post the new chapter! Also like I said in the author's note there will be some nsfw content so if you don't like it (though I don't know why you're reading this story in the first place if you weren't expecting it) then skip the last portion and the next chapter. Also I couldn't find a boy version of this pic but it gets the job done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as Kai predicted, after the tenth turn they had destroyed the zombie horde. The remaining survivors of the port town salvaged the remaining living quarters and burned the bodies of their fallen comrades. There were a few noteworthy people who shined during the crisis and became pillars of the newly constructed port town. Of course Kai and Misha were one but another group who called themselves "The beansprout" also gained fame and new followers. Misha heard Wyatt mumbling something about main characters and the son of the world but he didn't understand and Wyatt assured him it wasn't important to his goal so he didn't waste energy giving it another thought.

[Now Misha that isn't very important but there's something that is...]

Wyatt's voice sounded grave. Whatever it was he was about to say Misha perked up to make sure he didn't miss what he needed to be told.

[Misha, you are getting older now and I've noticed that you are getting along really well with Kai.]

Misha stiffened, he suddenly found the knobs in the floorboards fascinating.

Misha: "We are getting along okay."

Wyatt said in a deadpan voice. [Misha, I'm inside your head. I was there when he confessed his feelings for you.]

Misha didn't know what to say. He knew Wyatt would always be there but he somehow forgot about him when Kai promised his devotion. Unable to think of a proper response he could only open and close his mouth shut as he awkwardly waited for Wyatt's next words.

[It's not that important but do you know what happens when you are in a relationship with someone?]

Misha: "Well yeah. You go places together, laugh together and hug. Once in a while you will kiss right?"

[And?]

Misha: "And...eat together."

[Well yes but is that it?]

Misha: "Live in the same household? We already started doing that since he arrived though."

[...Alright listen Misha, I feel like it is time to give you what most people call 'the talk'] Wyatt's voice was strained and overly stern as if he was trying to force himself to do something he was uncomfortable with.

Misha was puzzled: "We are talking right now?"

[That's not what I'm talking about.]

Misha: "So we aren't going to talk?"

[We are! We are going to talk right now about 'the talk']

Misha: "Sounds kinda pointless to talk about talking but I'm free right now so I don't mind. I like talking with you."

[Misha...] Wyatt was touched. This is the first time Misha said he liked talking with him.

[Now listen very carefully, what I'm going to say is very important and should not be forgotten even if you are very emotional.] Wyatt solemnly said.

Misha: "Even if I am for some reason caught up in something you'll be there to remind me to calm down won't you?"

[There will be a time will I won't be there for your own privacy like when you are changing or go to the bathroom. (There are somethings a parent just shouldn't see.) At those times I am in a sort of sleep mode, I can still monitor the surroundings for danger but unless it is deemed a life threatening situation or until you will me to wake up I will be taking a nap.]