CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

Taehyung hopped inside the driver seat and turned on the ignition. The modern engine purred as soon as it came in power.

Taehyung cooed at the superior car model and closed the open door. He dropped the window at the boys side, who were still shaming over themselves.

"I am going for a drive" Taehyung said with a childlike smile dancing on his lips. It was the first time in months Bangtan had seen that smile again, so young ;so genuine.

The boys realised that it was impossible for all of them to sit with him. There were only two seats, the driver's and the passenger.

Taehyung had already taken the driver one and the other was vacant. Jungkook was about to step forward when Yoongi pulled him back to go in. Hoseok stomped on Yoongi's foot and the older howled with pain. Jimin wanted to go but Hoseok was already half inside.

"Prepare a cake for him atleast" Hoseok hissed to the boys,"I'll keep him busy"
"Okay" The boys said and the male got in.

The interior was smooth black leather and shone against the sunlight.
"Nice car" Commented Hoseok as Taehyung hit the gas pedal and the car zoomed through the city effortlessly.

"Thanks" Taehyung said his voice tinkling with excitement,"Put on the seat belt"

"Oh yeah sure" Hoseok said and clicked the seatbelt into the lock. Hoseok stared at Taehyung with pure admiration in his eyes.

"Yahh Taehyung slow down" Hoseok said and Taehyung slows down the increasing speed.
"Sorry, I just got excited" Taehyung said and chuckled. Hoseok's heart skipped a beat when he heard the hearty laugh of the younger.

"You look so good when you laugh" He whispered to himself while drinking in the features of the younger from up close.

"This car is soooooo good" Taehyung said with a soft smile,"My brother knows what I like"
"He is not your brother for nothing" Hoseok said with a huge grin.

"Yahh Taehyung-ssi wanna have ice-cream?" Hoseok asked as he pointed to the upcoming ice-cream shop.

"Why not!" Taehyung said and pulled the car in the parking lot,"Let's go"

Both the male got off from the sleek car and went inside the ice-cream shop. Taehyung purred at the sudden rush of Cool air against his face. Hoseok beside him smiled as the younger went to the corner and gazed over the varieties of flavour.

"Which one would you like?" Asked Hoseok as Taehyung pouted slightly while selecting a specific flavour.

"I'll go with vanilla and choco chip" Taehyung said and Hoseok have him and and placed the orders. Hoseok had chosen Strawberry.

"Lemme pay" Hoseok said before Taehyung could take out his wallet.

"Oh okay" Said Taehyung and Hoseok paid for their order.
"Come sit TaeBear" Hoseok said as he set down the ice-cream cups on the table.

Taehyung seated himself and began eating the chilly food with outmost pleasure. Hoseok scooped up the ice cream and ate it while staring at Taehyung.

"Happy birthday Baby boy" Hoseok said and Taehyung looked at him for a moment and then said,"Thank you but don't call me Baby boy"

"You don't like it?" Hoseok asked cockily.
"I guess someone is eager to walk back the whole way" Taehyung said, falling back in his cold self.

"Oh okay fine" Hoseok said and raised his hands in mocking surrender,"I was just kidding"

"Yeah whatever" Taehyung said and finished up his ice-cream in one big bite. Heck it, he forgot that brain freeze too exists.

Taehyung felt his brain go numb and cold.
"Ahhhhh" Taehyung groaned as he patted his head with the heel of his palm.

"Pabo" Hoseok said as he watched Taehyung calm himself down,"Are you fine?"

"Yeah, just got a brain freeze" Taehyung mumbled and cleaned his fingers with the napkin on the table.

"Let's go" Hoseok said as he scooped up the last bite.
"Hmm okay" Taehyung said and both if the male made their way out after thanking the ship owner.

"Now where to?" Asked Hoseok as he saw the sun almost near the horizon,"Let's go and watch the Sun Set"

"Fine by me" Taehyung shrugged and both of them got in the car again.
"Let's go to the beach" Hoseok said as Taehyung drove the car.

"Kay" He answered and directed the car to the nearest beach.

***

"Yahhh this beautiful" Hoseok said.

Currently the boys were at the beach, both seated on the hood of the car. Their eyes drinking in the beautiful sun set.

"Taehyung actually I wanted to say something" Hoseok said and looked back at Taehyung, who was laying on the hood with his back against the wind shield.

"Hmm" He hummed.

"I am sorry that we forgot your birthday" Hoseok said shamefully. Taehyung sat up and he was beside Hoseok, his broad shoulders brushing against Hoseok's.

"It's okay" Taehyung said,"I don't blame you all. I never celebrated my birthday with you all"
"We didn't wished to" Hoseok mumbled to himself but Taehyung heard it and sighed.

"Yeah you guys didn't willed to" Taehyung continued,"But it's okay hyung"
"You are so kind to still give respect to us" Hoseok said as he looked at the younger.

"I am just doing what I am taught. Give respect to the elders" Taehyung said and shrugged,"So yeah. No reason I am going against my mother's teachings"

"That's nice" Hoseok said and fidgeted with his fingers.
"Hmm" Taehyung hummed not much eager to pick further conversation.

"Taehyung, Have you for—" Hoseok started but before he could finish Taehyung grabbed his collar with his face inches from the older.

"Ask that question again and I'll rip off your tongue" Taehyung snarled,"Asking me again and again won't make forgiveness so easy. I have four years of constant torture memories in my mind. So you better stay shut before I make up all those four years just in a few hours"

Hoseok gulped at the sudden anger and hatred in the younger voice and fell silent.

"Let's go" Taehyung said,"This sun set is only ruining my mood right now"
Hoseok didn't answered and sat back in the car.

Wordlessly, they went back home. Hoseok only praying that the boys shouldn't have done anything wrong or something that would trigger the younger.