Chapter 10

Her head has an awful pounding sensation her eyes slightly blurry as she opened them and closed them until she could see everything clearly.

Where the fuck am I? Was her first thought as she tried to move but notices her hands and feet tied to the beds metal frame.

The room was covered by black curtains that made the light seep in the room partially illuminating it. She's cold. The room had what appeared to be a wooden chair in the far right corner as well a drawer just below a painting of a body.

Lauren was losing her mind her actions clearly focused on trying to break free from the ropes that bind her. The bed startled creaking as her movements became more forceful, with every harsh tug they would get tighter making it more painful.

Seeing as she had no other way to escape she let out a piercing scream of help in hopes someone near would hear her and help her out. She has seen plenty of horror movies to classify them as her favorite and she knew the moment that she opened her mouth she would regret it.

The floor creaked with every step the person took as Lauren's heart bangs against her chest. She hears the door unlock and open and the face she was greeted by was someone who she never suspected.

Lauren was so confused she didn't expect a girl to be her kidnapper or adultnapper if that's even a thing. (Look at me making up words)

What was more confusing for her was the fact that she had seen her a few times on the shop and she didn't seem to be so much of a freak an outcast definitely but never a psycho.

Come to think of it Lauren would have even become friends with her if she had just spoken with her a few times.

|-/

*flash back*

With a tired sigh Lauren walked into the store she needed to buy a new alarm system and maybe a few more locks for her door.

She could hear the quiet chatter of one of the employees recommending some water resistant paint for the woman's house as Lauren continued to walk as she stopped in the aisle she was looking for.

Lauren eyed all the locks deciding to grab one that seemed resistant. One that she was sure that if someone tried to slam their self inside they couldn't.

Someone definitely caught her eyes it was mostly their voice she had heard it before. She hears the other person recommend something and silence on the other persons behalf. And then she heard them speak. It was soft and monotonous and their footsteps seemed to get closer  as they pass the isle where Lauren is.

It's her or at least Lauren think it is. Brown luscious waves fall on her shoulders moving with every step. She's seen her a couple times in the music store and Lauren had found her interesting for some reason.

Trying to be sneaky she followed them. Leaving a considerably amount of space between them. The man continued to talk something about a proper treatment for wood. Once they stopped in one of the isles the man grabs something in one of the shelves and starts to explain its use. That's until another client interrupted them asking for help the man excuses himself leaving the Latina alone.

Lauren ponders if she should approach the Latina, but she didn't know her well... actually she didn't know her at all! But she felt drawn to her but it's normal to be drawn to people that are good looking. Maybe she could like bump into her and start a conversation. Nope that's to cringy and this isn't a movie. Maybe she's just desperate for friends.

Watching the other Latina Lauren decides it's best to leave things just as they are, the other woman is a stranger so why should she approach her? It didn't make sense to do so. Turning on her heels she heads to where she was before picking up another lock and heading out to pay.