Chapter 38: Honeymoon

Ignore the mistakes.... :)

A typical, random, honeymoon chapter...

Third Person POV

The wedding went perfectly well. For Taehyung it was a dream come true. He always wanted a loving mate and a loving family and he finally got it. For him, the most important thing is that his mate, his lover, his husband loves him. He is ready to fight the world for him.

Jungkook was jumping in happiness. Never ever he had imagined love could be this perfect. He always ran away from love until Taehyung came and everything changed in a snap of fingers. Now he is married to Taehyung and there is nothing more he could ask for. This is his little, happy world now, with Taehyung.

Now both of them were in their room. Taehyubg had abandoned his room long ago because he would always sleep with Jungkook.

Jungkook was smiling at Taehyung, who was opening his gift. Taehyung gasped in surprise, it was a pendant, heart shaped and Taehyung's favourite colour.

"Oh my God, this is so beautiful

"Oh my God, this is so beautiful. Put it on me Kookie." Taehyung jumped in excitement. Taehyung stood in front of the mirror as Jungkook put on the pendant on. Taehyung smiled at the reflection as Jungkook kissed his neck, resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You look beautiful. So beautiful. The most beautiful husband." Taehyung laughed at that.

"I love it. Your name with mine. I really love it." Taehyung turns aroung and kisses Jungkook in lips.

"I have something for you too." Taehyung rushes to the cupboard and takes out a small bag. He hands it over to Jungkook who opens it quickly.

"A ring?" Jungkook smiles.

"You gave me one when you proposed me so obviously I had to give one to you. We never thought about it." Taehyung sheepishly smiles. The ring Jungkook gave Taehyung had a diamond lining. And Jungkook's ring had two diamonds on it. Both the rings were really pretty

"I love it Tae. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Taehyung smiles and slids the ring on Jungkook's finger.

"We should change and rest. We have a flight tomorrow." Jungkook suggests. Both of them were tired, their wedding had gone perfectly fine.

"Oh my, I can't wait." Taehyung excitedly claps. They both change after packing a little. Jungkook suggested they can do packing tomorrow because they would be leaving at night.

At almost 3 in the morning, Jungkook felt someone shaking him. He hurriedly opened his eyes and saw Taehyung smiling widely at him.

"We're married. Kookie, we are married." Taehyung starts jumping on the bed and then falls on Jungkook. Jungkook had to hold his waist to calm him down.