Chapter 7

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"Noona! Let's throw a welcome party for you!" Taehyung came to my sight as I was grabbing bottled water from the fridge. Taehyung, and Jungkook calls me noona because they're 3-4 years younger than me.

Taehyung was always the Wilde while Jungkook is always the quiet. But when they're together, they create a huge mess.

"Um, when?" I asked as I opened the bottled water and began to drink.

"Now!" He jumped, smiling like a kid. As I stopped drinking, causing me to choke.

"As in now?" I raised my brows.

"Yes! Jungkookie and Hoseok-ssi is already setting up the studio."

"How many people are gonna be there?" I asked just in case, if I meet Blackpink, EXO, Twice..

"Just us. You're gonna have fun with us noona, trust me." He said confidently as I chuckled.

"Oh and we'll have a lot of wine, beers, and vodka on the table if you want!" He suggested as he opened his phone and took a picture of himself. Tasting the essence of vodka was a dream. I only drank beers, and wine in the club.

"Taehyung?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Bring out all the vodkas." I saw Taehyung's lips smiled brightly as his eyes lit up.

"Aye captain!" He marched as a soldier heading to the living room.

I opened my phone and went to my message app. I tapped on the nickname, the bitch.

I got both of my hands are started typing,

You:
Ara

After a few minutes, she replied.

the bitch:
Yeah?

You:
How does vodka taste like?

the bitch:
hmm, it's burns to your throat at first but it's addicting. Why?

You:
Nothing, I'm just wondering

the bitch:
Are you going to a party without me? OMG FINALLY YOU'RE GOING ON YOUR OWN!

I was about to type in 'no' but she immediately called me. I pressed the green button, and before I could speak, she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"FINALLY, YOU'RE GOING TO A PARTY! BUT WHY NOT WITH ME?!" She whined. "I'm going to your house now." I heard her opening the door.

"No! I'm not in my house right now!" I said immediately.

"Where the hell are you?" I heard her gasp, "Are you with someone?"

"No-"

"Are you in someone's bed?" I heard her fangirling. I rolled my eyes. I inhaled to say something but she said before me, "Is someone gonna seduc-"

"No! Ara! Listen to me!" I love Ara, but sometimes she can get out of hand.

"Ugh fine," I heard her closing the door and sitting on her creaky bed. "First tell me where are you?"

Finally.

I can't tell Ara I'm living here. PD-nim told me to not tell anyone. Luckily, he gave me an excuse for my coworkers to believe.

"I'm on business trip." I said calmly.

For a few seconds, Ara didn't speak. It was understandable. Seeing her best friend going on a business trip without telling her. She'll be alone at work. Well I can't say she'll be alone in clubs. She has a lot of men waiting for her.

"Ara? You there?"

"Why didn't you tell me?! We couldn't went to Greece!" She whined again.

"Ara this business is just going to Seoul, Busan, and Daegu. Nothing special outside the country." I tried to sound calm but inside my head, I'm raging.

"Aww, when are you coming back?"

In a year..

"I don't know yet, my boss didn't say anything." I tried to sound unsure.

"Aw, okay. Once you get back, I have someone for you to meet. He's like you but more fun." She tried to whisper.

I frowned, "I can be fun!"

"You threw up in Chyun's bathroom when he was having a dinner party. Then you called it a night for you." She sounded irritated. "But whatever, I gotta go Y/N. Ooh and tell me if you any hot guys in Busan or Dae-"

I hanged up the call since I know what she wants. And there's no way I'm giving her one.

I won't be working for a year but yet I'm getting paid to stay here. Isn't it ironic?  My next payday will be in two weeks.

"Noona!" I heard Jungkook popping his head next to the doorway.

"Yes?" I went towards him.

"For you!" He handed out a big bag. The bag had a signature of Louis Vuitton.

"What's this?" I asked him as I got the bag for him.

"To wear for the party." Jungkook jumped like a little kid.

I raised my brows as I saw a white dress inside, "I can't take this Jungkook."

"Just take it!" He stepped back.

"I wasn't the one who bought it anyways." He shrugged.

"Wai-" I paused as I saw Jungkook out of sight.

Sighed. Yoongi why would you waste this?

<<<<<>>>>>