Chapter 50

A/N: I just published the first chapter of a new book, it'd be nice if you guys go and check it out after you finish this. I'll tell you more about it at the end of the chapter, but now, enjoy!

(update: it is posted only on Owo app - link in bio of my profile here)

Epilogue

Third person P.O.V.

Few months after the wedding, girls are sitting alone at home. They decided to just have lazy day or something like that so they put their phones away, snuggled near the fireplace and spent whole day watching movies, eating junk food. It was nice, just the two of them without anyone interrupting.

Sam was deep in her thoughts, there was something that really bothered her and she wanted to ask Dušica about it but she just couldn't find the right time. Dušica noticed her wife was zooming out so she giggled slightly and kissed her neck.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, her lips against Sam's neck.

Blonde girl took a deep breath.

'It's now or never' she thought.

"Babe, you okay?" Dušica asked genuinely concerned.

"I want children" Sam blurted out and Dušica pulled away, clearly shocked.

"What?"

"I want to be a mom" Sam said and looked up at Dušica's shocked expression "wait, don't you want to have kids with me?" she asked, immediately regretting for saying anything.

"No baby, I didn't mean it like that, of course I do. I want to have family with you, but don't you think we are maybe too young now for taking care of kids. Of human beings, of little babies" she started bubbling and Sam smiled and cupped her cheeks.

"Hey baby calm okay?"

"I am child myself in every way, how do you expect me took care of other?" she kept talking and like she just now felt Sam's hands on her cheeks she looked up at smiling face of her wife and sighed. "Sorry"

"Babe, I didn't mean to have kids right now. Maybe when we are 20? And yeah, maybe we are young but I feel like I could do anything when I'm with you. And when we are 22, we are taking over our families' companies you know how busy we are going to be, all day on work and stuff like that" she said and sighed "I don't want our kids to have childhood like I had. I know how it is to basically grow up without parents, maids literally were my mothers and I don't want our kids to go through the same stuff" Sam mumbled and Dušica realized she was right, she herself knew how busy her parents were, she would probably die from boredom if Alex wasn't there with her.

"Okay" she said and Sam looked at her like she was trying to figure out if she really wants it or she is just trying to make Sam happy "you are right. We may be young but I know, together we can deal with that little monkeys, also my parents got me in their early twenties." She added with shrug.

Sam smile and hugged her, puting them both on the floor. Dušica giggled and Sam kissed every part of her face.

"Wait" Dušica said and Sam pulled away a little not getting up "I know we can't basically make babies" she said and Sam nodded "but let's go make some babies"she said with her fingers in the air quoting last part of the sentence.

Sam laughed and shook her head in disbelief "Let's go then"

***

Few months later girls are sitting in doctor's office, this is  their first meeting for artificial insemination and they are nervous as fuck, to say at least. They agreed that Sam will carry their first child, Dušica is still not quite sure if she can get pregnant because she had some problems after everything that happened years ago, but she is not going to tell Sam anything.