Introduction

Element: Supernatural beings can have the power to control core elements such as Earth, Water, Fire, and Air. It is extremely rare to have the ability to manipulate more than one element and it's even rarer to have the ability to combine those elements to produce and control a new element.

For example, People who have the ability to mold water and air can combine them to form a new element; Ice.

People who can manipulate fire and earth can gain the ability to integrate them to form lava.

Bonds: Some magical beings are blessed with their mates and some supernatural being are cursed with dark love.

Mate is your other half, someone you are destined to end up with.

Dark love, you are destined to fall madly in love with that person however it is either bound to be unrequited or have a tragic ending therefore, people consider it as a curse.

A magical being can have a mate and a dark love and in the rare case have one person as both( mate and a dark love)

Some keywords

Chakra/Mana: an impersonal supernatural power that can be transmitted or inherited.

Chakra or mana is essential for most basic magical techniques. The method to control chakra and mana is known as Magic or Alchemy. Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts.

Aura: Aura is the magical field around the creature. Every individual has their specific aura which also depends on which species they belong to. 

Portals: magical doorways that connect two locations, dimensions, or points in time.

Damuscus sword: A sword made up of a special metal that can kill creatures of the night.

Etheron: A type of crystal that can be molded into a sword and can kill creatures of light.

Piraculapus: Hybrids

Demonus is the land for all the creatures of the night such as Vampires, witches, warlocks, demons, werewolves, Ghouls, etc. Also known as Dooms land by their enemy

Euphoria is the home to all the creatures of light such as fairies, pixies, angels, demigods, Djinn and mermaids etc.

Disclaimer

||

This story is a work of fiction and a product of my imagination. Any scene or a fictional character in here is not related to real Bantang Boys. There might be some mature content and some inappropriate language used so please proceed at your own risk.

 This story will take you on an emotional rollercoaster.

I want to thank all the readers who accidentally stumbled to read this book.

The act of plagiarism with not be tolerated

If so do inform me if you find any type of mistake in this book.