CHAPTER FIFTY

Taehyung halted the car in front of the house and both the males got off. Hoseok was still sure that Taehyung was fuming and is gonna say something bad if the boys did something wrong.

Taehyung opened the door and was about to enter when he suddenly halted. Hoseok crashed into the back of the younger.

He looked at Taehyung's hanging mouth and then inside the house. Hoseok gasped at the sight and face palmed.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GUYS DONE!?" Taehyung shrieked and the boys looked at him and then at themselves. Mentally telling that 'I won't be the one telling this'.

Everyone looked at Namjoon and he got the message.
"So Taehyung what happened.....

FLASHBACK

The boys rushed inside the house the moment the car disappeared. Seokjin went to the refrigerator and opened it. He grabbed the egg tray and milk.

"Quick grab some decorations" He ordered as he set down the ingredients on the counter.

"Namjoon bring flour and chocolate" He said and Namjoon got to work. He poured all the ingredients in the bowl with a right proportion.

Jimin and Jungkook were busy grabbing any decorations that came in their hands. Surprisingly they found some decent stuff in the storage room.

Yoongi was ordering some take out, food he thought Taehyung would like. He was busy on the phone with his head bend down to look at the pamphlets.

Seokjin hurriedly took out the now prepared cake and set it on the counter to chill.

"Yahhh Namjoon bring the frosting here" Seokjin ordered. Namjoon brought the frosting he had prepared and gave it the Seokjin.

The oldest frosted the cake elegantly and wrote 'Happy Birthday TaeBear' on top of it.

"Here take it to the coffee table, I'll make the sea weed soup" Seokjin said and rushed to the now Steaming soup.

"Yahh Jimin get aside" Namjoon said as he carefully carried the cake to the table. He was busy looking at Jimin who was holding the ladder for Jungkook that he didn't noticed Yoongi who was busy on the phone.

Namjoon crashed into Yoongi and the cake flew out of his hands. Jimin gasped and rushed to grab the cake in air and he did but....

Jungkook lost his balance and he caught hold of the decorations but they weren't strong enough to handle his weight and he ripped them off the roof and fell down.

Jimin tried to grab Jungkook as well but dropped the cake and grabbed Jungkook. The Maknae was too heavy for him and both of them fell down, making a expensive vase to topple over and crash against the floor.

Namjoon gasped and tried to help the Maknaes but ended up slipping on the cake and fall back. Yoongi tried to hold Namjoon but the impact knocked both of them against the couch which fell back.

Seokjin who was unaware came in the room and gasped. He had the steaming pot in his hand and he tried rushing to the fallen boys but slipped on the decorations and the pot tipped off from his hand and fell over Taehyung's Gucci shirt which they had brought as a gift. (Which was they were supposed to give him at farewell from Hawaii but they had to give it earlier, considering the circumstances)

Seokjin yelped when he grabbed the shirt as tried to clean it but it had a nice stain over it's front.

"GOD DAMN IT!!" yelled Jungkook as he tried to get up. Suddenly the door opened revealing a Taehyung who went still at the condition of the house.

END OF FLASHBACK

".....So this happened" Namjoon finished his explanation. Taehyung looked around the house with a annoyed expression.

"Damn it" Taehyung said as he rubbed his face with his hand.
"We are sorry Taehyung" Jimin gulped,"It was an accident"

"No one had told you to prepare something like that" Taehyung said,"You guys can get a PhD when it comes to ruining things"

"Sorry" was the only thing that boys could say.
"Heck it now are you all gonna stay there and act like statues" Taehyung asked,"Let's clean this up"

"O-okay" The boys stuttered and grabbed wipes and floor mobs with bucket of water.

Taehyung helped them clean all the mess and it took them five hours straight. The band was shaming themselves again to make the younger clean on his birthday.

"All done" Taehyung said as his muscles got worn out and he flopped on the couch.

"Taehyung you can take the room upstairs" Seokjin said,"Me and Namjoon will sleep here"

"Nah~" Taehyung said and his eyes began to close,"I am too tired to walk upstairs"

"I can carry you" Offered Jungkook.
"Want to live a life without Arms?" Asked Taehyung and shooed the boys upstairs.

The male stayed up even after he was dead sleepy. His muscles were aching and his back was screaming for him to go on a damned bed.

"Aish it hurts" Taehyung said and he went to the kitchen to grab some pain killers.
"Sorry Areum" He mumbled before gulping down two pills with a glass full of water.

"Yahh Eomma" Taehyung grumbled when he couldn't get a comfy position on the couch,"This sucks"

"Taehyung..." He heard a meek voice speak.
"What!?" Taehyung softly too tired to say anything.

"Come up" Jimin said,"You will get a sore back by tomorrow"
"Go away" Taehyung said and covered his head with a blanket.

Jimin sighed and then said,"Please Taehyung. Me and Hoseok will come down" 

"Jimin stop irritating me" Taehyung said,"I am already pissed off"
"Sorry Taehyung" Jimin said and Tae almost snorted. Sorry, yet another sorry.

"Now fuck off" Taehyung said and pulled the blanket over his head and cut off Jimin.

"Okay" Jimin said and slowly made his way upstairs. He had ruined everything yet again.

---

A/N
Soooo Basically I had some readers, well some is a understatement...All of you were actually, To trigger Taehyung when he comes back !! Sorry That I couldn't find any decent idea to trigger him. But maybe I'll try it in the next chapter, but not promising anything 😏😏😏😂

And guys it's a straight warning that I don't want any Satan summoning in the comments section 😂😂😂😂😂