Cleaning

Grace looked around her room and saw all of the various items scattered. She sighed heavily, she checked the time, Percy should've been home an hour ago.

Grace was laying down on the couch, reading when Percy came through the door, he wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace.

"Grace, they've been interrogating me all week. I swear, I know nothing," Percy said.

"I know, darling," she said, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him quickly.

She rested her head in the crook of his neck, everything was in peace.... then Hermes appeared at the window. Percy cringed and turned around, he tried to grab the letter but Hermes kept trying to bite Percy's fingers.

"Give me the... bloody letter- dammit Hermes!" He tugged and finally got the letter out.

He opened it up, and...

"WEASLEY! WE'RE NOT DONE WITH YOU WEASLEY! WE HAVE REASON TO BELIVE YOU COMMITTED THE MURDER YOURSELF!" The howler screamed. "IF YOU'RE NOT BACK IN 10 MINUTES YOU WILL BE ON THE FIRST TRAIN... TO AZKABAN!"

Percy's eyes widened, he quickly kissed Grace goodbye and ran outside.

"Charlie?" Grace said, from the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked, playfully, walking in.

"Can you help me?" She asked.

"I'll do anything," he smiled.

"Can you help clean Percy and my room?" She asked.

"Anything but that," he smirked, walking away.

Grace grabbed his arm, "Please Charlie."

Charlie paused and smiled, "How could I say no to my Grace?"

When Charlie tried to follow Grace into the room, he was pushed back at the doorway.

"Oh he... he put a curse on your room so..." Charlie laughed.

Grace rolled her eyes, she grabbed her wand quickly and muttered a counter-curse.

"Well he's engaged to a curse-breaker so I don't know what he was thinking there," she smiled.

"A damn good one too," Charlie said, walking into the mess that was the room.

"Ok so... I'll start over here, do you mind cleaning under the bed?" Grace asked.

"Don't mind at all Mrs Weasley," He said.

Grace smiled and started going through papers on top of the desk. Charlie looked around and got a lot of junk out from under the bed.

He pulled out a bowling pin? A few stickers, some letters, an F?

"Hey Grace, Percy got an F..." Charlie laughed. "It's buried down here..."

"No way," Grace walked over and grabbed it from him.

"It's potions... from 5th year..." Charlie said.

"He helped me with potions 5th year, we pulled so many all-nighters," Grace laughed.

He flipped through the test, "Well he called one of the potions 'Graceorium.'"

"Shut up, he didn- Oh my God," Grace looked in disbelief.

"Well it's confirmed... he's loved you since the beginning," Charlie said.

"I guess he did..." Grace smiled, flipping through the test.

Charlie's smile turned to a frown when she turned around. He continued to look under the bed, he pulled out a 36d bra.

Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Dammit. Dammit. Hell. F-

"Charlie?" Grace laughed. "What's that?"

"Oh it's um..." Charlie blushed.

"Oh I've been looking for that," Grace leaned over and grabbed it from him. "Sorry."

"No... no it's fine," Charlie laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And I'm sorry about... Christmas," Grace said.

"On come on, that was an honest mistake, you're fine," Charlie said.

Grace smiled and grabbed the bra from him, "Well... now I better go tell Percy you were looking around in my underwear."

"No! Oh God please no!" He said, shaking his head.

"I'm just kidding Charlie," she laughed. "There'd be a lot more than a curse on the door."

Charlie looked around, eyes widened. "Don't you ever think he's to protective?"

"No..." Grace said. "I'd rather him care about me so much that he's jealous for me. Then not care at all. But, sometimes he can go a little too far."

"A little?" Charlie laughed.

Grace rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm sure if I saw a girl being all nice and sweet to him. I'd be a little jealous."

"Has that ever happened?" He asked.

"Not since Penny," she said.

Charlie nodded, "OH MY GOD GRACE THERES A SPIDER AAAAAHHH!!"

Grace jumped suddenly, then when Charlie started laughing she playfully slapped him before walking back to the desk.

"Weasley, this is the new receptionist, Audrey," Fudge said to Percy as they were both leaving.

"Oh hello," Percy said. "Percy Weasley."

"Hi," she smiled, twirling her hair, she extended her hand. "Audrey Malfoy."

Percy's eyes widened, "Oh... um okay I need to leave now."

"Wait... I have a lot of questions for you," she said.

"I'll leave you two to it, Weasley... I'll see you tomorrow at Hogwarts," Fudge said.

"Yes sir," Percy said.

Fudge walked through the doorway, Percy gulped and turned to Audrey.

"You look tense," she said.

"Yeah, I am so... I need to get home," he said.

"Sit down, I know how to make people stress-free," she said.

Percy sat down and she got behind him, rubbing his shoulders.

"No, please... stop," He said.

She released her grip and rolled her eyes. "I was just trying to be nice."

"Well I have a fiancé, and she wouldn't appreciate this so I need to leave," he said.

"Suit yourself, but if you ever need someone to talk t-" she started.

"I won't," he said, walking out of the building.

"Grace, I'm- Wow," he said, looking around the room. "Did you do this all on your own?"

"No, Charlie helped me," Grace smiled, sitting on the floor.

Percy frowned, "Charlie was in here?"

"Oh relax," she said. "I promised myself, this room would be tidy by the end of today. And there was no way I could do it on my own."

"Alright," he smiled.

"Time for bed, the last task is tomorrow," She smiled. "And, we finally have our wedding venue. The invitations are all ready... and the flowers are ready."

"Sounds great," he said. He kissed the back of her neck.

She turned around and put her hands up, Percy rolled his eyes and picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"Thank you, my love," she smiled.

He smiled and got in the bed after her, "I love you."

"Love you too," Grace said.