Chapter 4

I feel relieve, my brother did not hate me but I still did not know why my mother and father avoiding each other. I ask my brother but he also don't know the reason. While thinking what to do next I saw my father's butler, if i'm not mistaken his name is Wilbert. I heard he is father childhood friend, they are really close and father trust on him is great. I decided to ask him about mother and father.

"Good morning Wilbert."

"Good morning ojousama, do you need something?" Wilbert ask me kindly with his gentleman smile. This good looking uncle is blinding my eyes! Him and father must be popular on their youth days. I said uncle but he don't look like an uncle, he look on his 20's.

I forgot to mention in this world human has long life base on their mana. The greater the mana is the longer you live but other creature has longer life than human for example dragon is famous for their intelligence and abundant amount of mana, now a days is rare to see a dragon other example is spirit and fairy they have no life span so they can not die on natural cause they live longer than the dragon, second is elves, they are famous for their expertise in magic so they have more mana than average human, third is dwarves they expertise on making equipment, fourth is human, human has more population than other creatures and they are intelligent , fifth is beastmen they are famous for their martial arts because of their strong physique.

I hope I can see those creature someday, maybe I should go on adventure. I can use all magic so I can live comfortably. Yes I should do that, after I fix my family problem I will go on adventure! Yay! Hurray fantasy! Viva fantasy world! Cough I should get back my mind on the track.

"Wilbert can you lend me your ear?" Wilbert lower his self so I can reach his ear.

"Wilbert do you know what happen to mother and father?" I whisper on his ear so that no one can hear us. I can apply a barrier so that no one could hear us but they don't know I can use magic so this is the only way. More importantly using magic at my age can harm me, due to my enormous magic Melas told me I will die if I did not limit the magic I can handle.

"Ojousama..."

"Wilbert please... I want to help mother and father to reconcile." Before he could finish his word I cut him off. I look at him with a teary eyes, holding my hand together above my chest like praying. Few minutes later. Finally Wilbert give in.

"Sigh I can't win on Ojousama if you give me that look." Wilbert helplessly smile like a doting father.

"Thank you Wilbert!"

"(Laugh) ojousama the truth is your mother and father is wed politically but I know your father love your mother dearly, when you was about to be born your father was called by the king, at that time your mother was in critical situations, the palace was faraway so your father can't give support to your mother, when your mother heard that your father was not home your mother greatly disappointed on your father. Your mother give her best, she did not succumb to her sadness and she manage to give birth to you but since then your mother avoiding your father. Your father know he was at fault and he don't know how to approach your mother due to his guilt."

"Hmmm... thank you Wilbert, I know now how to reconcile my parents."

"Don't need to thank me ojousama, It's my pleasure to help ojousama."

"Still thank you." I look seriously at Wilbert.

Wilbert is surprise to see a serious look that not belong to a child. Ojousama is really intelligent, I hope she succeed to reconcile dannasama and okksama.

"(Laugh) I understand ojousama." Wilbert flash his usual gentleman smile but with much more gentler feeling than before. Ugh I can't look at ikemen(handsome) face, my eyes will burn.

"Okay Bye Wilbert." Finally I know now why mother and father avoid each other. I hold my long skirt up so I can run faster and to not step on my skirt. Due to my excitement I forgot I am a noble lady. A noble lady must be graceful at all time but who care I am still a child hahaha. I Hope no one saw me running looking like this.

Wilbert: "ojousama put down your skirt!" Unfortunately Althea run so fast, she did not hear Wilbert yell.

(Author: (-_-;) Althea you forgot about Wilbert.)

If Wilbert can read mind he will definitely say, ojousama we just parted ways so I saw how you run un-lady like.