And There's This Fucker in a Green Jumpsuit

In a couple of days, Tsubaki was at the top of her class, acing all the tests, quizzes and homework. Finally, her sensei would assign a private tutor to her. "So, Tsubaki-chan, what exactly would you want a private tutor for?"

     She had already known what her answer was. Taking jogs around a small, confined area with only a flat terrain wasn't ideal. The Uchiha wanted to go out and run around the village, go sit on both of those damn Senjus' heads. She needed weights. More stamina. More strength. "Is there any Taijutsu Master that is open?"

     A sweatdrop appeared on her face,"W-well, he isn't the teacher in a squad right now, but I wouldn't recommend him. He is a bit... Eccentric."

     "I'll take him."

      "O-okay. I'll tell him to take you after school tomorrow. I'll also inform your parents that you aren't going to be coming home as early because of an extra-curricular activity."

     "You won't tell them?"

     "That is if you want me to or not. Your family is a touchy subject and you've worked very hard to gain this."

     A smirk made way to the 5 year old's lips. "Don't tell them. Promise?"

     "I promise," the auburn haired woman replied back wholeheartedly. "However, I do understand why you don't like these classes"

     Tsubaki perked up at those words, absolutely all her attention focused on her. "What do you mean, Sensei?"

     "I mean, it doesn't prepare you for what the world outside is like. My sister was a kunoichi and she went through the classes like all the girls did. She did a number of D-Rank missions until her team was finally able to go on a C-Rank... They traveled to Sora no Kuni and it suddenly escalated to a S-Rank involving many S to A Class rogues."

     "So why did you choose this job?"

     "Because I like watching kids be happy in childhood before being revealed what the world truly is. When both groups are joined together, they are equally as pressured in the same things. It is whether they put the time and effort into training is what matters too. I will still say that the system needs to be revamped, but as of now, it won't be."

     A bit of silence overcame the pair as they reminisced in past memories. Back then we weren't eased into war, but instead thrown into the pit of it. These kids are so carefree... Just like Hashi and I when we met secretly in the forest.

      --------****-------

     The next day after school, the Uchiha waited patiently for her new Sensei. It wasn't much of a problem waiting alone because none of the kids had the guts to go up and talk to her. She had her sensei, so that she was perfectly content with that.

     Suddenly, the door slide open to a guy in a green jumpsuits, orange leg warmers, black eyes, a black haired bowl-cut, and a bright smile on his face. "I can't believe that someone so youthful asked for me! Where is the youth filled young lady?"

     Instantly, she rubbed her temples in exasperation. He's going to teach me... Just deal with it! You're Madara Uchiha for Kami's sake! "So, you're going to teach me?"

     He stuck his 'Nice Guy Pose' and instantly declared,"Hai! I'm Might Guy, Konoha's Sublime Green Beast of Prey!"

     A shing noise immediately followed his introduction. "Fuck."

     He gasped loudly,"That's not youthful language, use the power of youth instead!'

    Weakly, she sighed,"Hai..."

     Tears streamed down his cheeks in joy,"Finally! Someone that understands the power of youth! I must show you to my eternal rival!"

     What. The. Fuck.

     He grabbed her hand and sped off through the city, Tsubaki's small body flailing through the wind. She was glad she had forgotten her bento today, because otherwise, it would have been right on the floor.

     They stopped when a silver haired man was a couple feet away. "Kakashi! Let's have a match!"

     The poor girl was struggling on the ground, trying to get back up, but her limbs uselessly working against her. The hell, he's fast. I guess he's all brawns but no brains.

     The silverette glanced from his book to the child on the ground. "Gai, who is she?"

     With a smile, he replied,"She's a girl I'm going to tutor in Taijutsu."

     He looked at her pitifully. "You better take it easy on her."

     "Of course I will! One hundred sit-ups, one hundred pushups, and 100 laps around the village!"

      She screamed out ,"Fuck! That's easy to you?! ..."

     However, Sasuke's twin was still having trouble getting off the damn ground. I guess I have to use chakra now.

     Sighing deeply, she released the exact chakra needed to get up and did so. The man's visible eye widened. If I remember correctly, his name is Kakashi, which would make him Kakashi Hatake, Obito's teammate. "If you couldn't get up a moment ago, how did you get up with ease now?"

     Oh yeah, he's a tracker. Of course he would notice such small details like that. "I-I used the power of youth." And chakra.

     The Taijutsu master clenched his fist and yelled,"She understands me! Yosh! Let's start the training now!"

     "Osu!"

     Kakashi wasn't buying it. He knew the girl was hiding something and he'd figure out what. He poofed behind her to see if she'd maybe accidentally reveal it. He went to place his hand on her shoulder, but she grabbed his hand before doing so.

      A cold, dead voice came out,"And what the hell do you think you're doing, Kakashi-san?"

     With clear surprise, he backed off and gave a close eyed smile,"I just wanted to give you a warning about Gai, that's all."

     "You could've done it with transporting yourself to be in the blind spot behind me. Let me just say it will never work. I'm not a sensor ninja for nothing."

     "Oh, that's quite rare to be a sensory type. Gai, it looks like you have a good student with potential."

     She grumbled,"Tell that to Fugaku-san. Sexist bastard."

     Of course, the Hatake's acute senses allowed him to hear it. He understood what Tsubaki had meant. Women were always viewed as being weaker and not being as capable as men. That was not true anyways, but it's hard to change views that have been around for a long time. To not even call him father, there must be bad blood between the two.

     "What's her name, Gai?"

     He gave his classic smile and answered joyfully,"I don't know!"

     The two anime fell and sweatdropped. He has to be on drugs, I fucking swear.