World 5.10

Zion who wasn't paying attention didn't hear any of the conversation since TOM was updating him of the female lead's movements. He woke up from his trance when a little man suddenly hug him and started calling him mommy.

“Since you're going to be my mommy papa Dy, is that mean you're going to marry daddy?” Noah look at Dylan with anticipation.

Zion look at his lover confuse at what the hell is going on. Viktor chuckled at how adorable Dylan. “Baby I just told them about us. So what's your answer baby?”

“Oh! Sorry I was thinking about work,” Zion lied then look at Noah who was still waiting for his answer. “But your daddy hasn't propose to papa Dylan yet my little boss so papa doesn't know the answer.”

Noah immediately look at his father, “daddy make papa Dy my mommy soon.”

Viktor laughed at his son's demand. Of course he would love to marry Dylan soon. He was actually planning to propose to him after he dealt with Katie. After she was fired at the school, he was having a hard time tracking her down. He would have leave her alone but he found out that she was planning to hurt Dylan.

He tug his son closer to him and whispered, “daddy already bought a ring for your papa Dy and daddy was planning to ask him to marry daddy so shhh...”

Noah: “Oh! Shhh...”

“What is it?” Zion asked but the father and son only laughed.

~°~

Katie lose her job and his future husband and she blamed it on Dylan who took away everything from her. She was currently freeloading with one of her lovers since she doesn't have any money left. She already wasted everything she had since she became so confident that she will be Mrs. Viktor Osborne so she didn't save money.

“This is all his fault that I'm living like this. Once I get rid of that slut, I'm sure Viktor will come running back to me, begging me to take him back.” Katie confidently stated.

She was planning to use one of her sugar daddies to get revenge. One of them was involved in the black market and illegal activities. She fed him a lie that Dylan bullied her and that he made her lose her job because he was jealous of her.

The man was easily convinced by Katie's lie and promised her that he will get revenge for her. He doesn't love Katie but he loves the pleasure she provides.

The man ordered his minions to kidnap Dylan and kill him. Katie didn't inform him that Dylan was connected with the Osborne family especially Viktor. If he knew of this, he never would have tried to plot Dylan's demise because he wasn't that stupid to fight against Viktor but because he was blinded by lust he wasn't aware that he just ruined his future.

Zion was watching everything that was happening. He knew that Viktor was trying to track down Katie to make sure that she will not be a threat to them but his subordinates lose track of her. Being the good samaritan he is, he led them to where Katie was currently residing and of course made sure that they were aware of Katie's plan.

When subordinate A, B and C found out Katie's plan they immediately reported it to their boss. Viktor was beyond furious when he heard that Katie wants to harm his lover. He wants to go to her right this moment and strangle her to death. “She doesn't deserve a smooth death. She needs to suffer and I will make sure she will.”

~°~

Viktor ordered his subordinates to continue monitoring Katie and her sugar daddy. When he found out the identity of Katie's backer, he immediately crushed the man's businesses, the legal and the shady.

The man was very devastated and frustrated when all his businesses started to go bankrupt. At first, he didn't have any idea who was destroying his businesses but later on found out that it was Viktor Osborne. He was confused what he did to offend him so he requested for a meeting with Viktor.

Viktor agreed to meet the man. He didn't want to dirty his hands further so he will use him to deal with Katie. He knew that man loves beautiful women but he loves money and power more.

“Why are you suddenly taking interest in my business Mr. Osborne? As far as I knew you're not interested in my line of work?” The man questioned.

“Yes, that's true but you helped an enemy of mine and attempted to hurt someone very important to me.” Viktor stared at the man furiously.

The man tried to think who is that person who brought him bad luck. He always been careful not to offend powerful people especially Viktor Osborne. Then he suddenly remembered that the only person he recently helped was Andrea.

When Viktor saw that it finally click to him, “You finally realize who is it.”

“I-is it Andrea?”

Viktor: “Andrea? Ah! You must mean Katie.”

“W-what?” The man asked confused.

Viktor: “Or rather Sarah since that is her real name. Didn't you promise her that you will take care of Dylan for her?”

The man trembled when he saw the loathe in Viktor's face. He was now regretting helping that woman. “She told me that the Dylan guy was bullying her and that she lose her job because of him. I didn't know that Dylan was connected to you. I apologize for my mistake Mr. Osborne,” he reasoned out. Deep inside him he was gritting with anger towards Katie because of her he lose his businesses and his money. 'This is all that woman's fault. If I take care of her it might get me to Mr. Osborne's good graces since I will eliminate his enemy.'

Viktor could see through the man's plan and he knew that Katie will get what she deserve. He will let him take care of her but that doesn't mean he will trust him to do his job. “Then I will leave her in your care but if you failed you're aware of the consequences.”

“Yes. Mr. Osborne. Leave it to me, I will make sure she will never bother you ever again,” The man promised. He will make sure that he will never fail or it will be his life.

~°~

After his meeting with Viktor, the man immediately went home to make sure that woman didn't escape yet.

Katie wasn't aware that her sugar daddy is losing his businesses since he was still able to provide her a luxurious life. She was relaxing when she saw him approaching. Her instinct told her that there's something amiss so she planned on leaving him and find another target.

The man was angry and when he saw her he punch her in the face. Katie was shock but before she could fight back, another punch was thrown to her. The man didn't stop beating her until he was finished venting his anger.

Katie's beautiful face can't be recognize anymore after the beating she took. She was feeling resentful but she can't do anything. She couldn't even open her eyes anymore.

The man saw the pitiful state of Katie but instead of pitying her he spit on her face. “You dared to make a fool of me you bitch. Did you know how much money I lose because of you? I will make sure that you will earn every bit of money that I lose because of you.”